Club Colette - New Orleans,LA : Swingers Discussion 408421031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsLouisiana Swingers ClubsClub Colette - New Orleans,LA
TOPIC: Club Colette - New Orleans,LA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We had heard of Club Colette as long ago as fifteen years back, when a couple we met with in Saint Louis told us of the place. Since we are in New Orleans for an extended period of time (supervising some hurricane clean-up stuff), we joined last night and went to the resident are free night (Wednesday), mostly just to scope the place out. (We plan on New Years Eve there, in addition to a number of other visits over the next two months.

Membership fee is $50.00 for three months per couple. Party fees vary from free (LA residents) on Wednesdays to $50.00 a couple for the weekend events. (There is no good way to see all of their fee structure on the website, and the notice posted at the entrance is in very hard to read typeface in a low light entry hall.

Couples and singles of both sexes are allowed in, but Saturday night is couples only. All of the standard "No means NO!" stuff applies, and during an evening we found all to be 100% in compliance with the "rules".

The club has three floors. Downstairs is an open plan bar, with a dance floor, two dance poles, a DJ booth, a relatively large bar, and some conversation areas. Lighting is well done, and the building is quite well decorated (i.e., this is not someone's project business in their home but rather a real attempt at atmosphere).

The second floor is the "play area" open to all. There is one large voyeur area (with a round bed and one way mirror walls), one very large "group" bed, two relatively private rooms, and three or four "curtained" rooms (semi-private, convertible to private with the pull of the curtains). There are three small "conversation areas", one large 'living room" (very tastefully done), and one large "theater room" with projection TV and (Hallelujah!) comfortable couches. No smoking is permitted on the second floor at all.

On the third floor, there are a number of rentable "hotel rooms", each themed in decor, along with complete bathroom and kitchen and dining facilities. This area is not open to all, but rents at a higher price depending on the room. One room is set up as a dungeon facility, the rest are just decorated in the appropriate style.

The club opens at 9:00 PM and runs to either 2:00 AM or 4:00 AM, depending on the scheduling. While the density of folks that we saw on a Wednesday night was relatively low (say seven couples by midnight, plus three solo women and three or four solo men), there was more than enough there for the both of us to have "a good time". Well worth the membership fee, professionally run, clean and well maintained, and climate controlled to deal with the kind of heat levels encountered when engaged in frenzied fornication.

There are also various levels of membership, but I still don't understand what is what, and how much it all costs. We'll be doing further research, however...

Pearland TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thanks Koozy....their website says, "WE DO NOT SERVE OR SELL ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES. We provide sodas and juices at no charge." I took that to mean you couldn't BYOB. Looking forward to a memorable weekend!

N&A

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
We will be in NOLA next Friday, October 13th and plan on hitting Colette...anyone want to show us the ropes? Also, since there is no alcohol allowed, where is a place nearby where we can get a little buzz on before the club? N&A

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
i had the time of my life here and i will definately cum back again. the people were very nice and the place was very clean.

West Monroe LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
The club has a web site. Google it, it's very helpful. It also has a message group.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I will be in the area in late July. What is the suggested attire for the club and anythiing else I need to know. A friend is meeting me in NO and I want her to feel relaxed because this will be her first experience.

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
There is Colette's of course. Saturday is couple and ladies only. The rest of the nights are open to anyone. There are a few clubs that do Meet and Greets or Socials. You can find links to all of them on the clubs link.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We live in SAN DIEGO...will be visiting NAWLINS in OCTOBER.....What can we find to do ther on a Fri or Sat nite (adult wise)???

Carlsbad CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We are comming to Nawlins in March and were wondering what night is the best night to attend a function at the club... Thanks Randy & Kathie

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
<<so what do people do, like drag a big ice chest in there. >>

No you bring your favorite bottle of liquor, wine or beer and they will keep it behind their bar and serve you whenever you want a fresh drink.

Hint: there is a store on the corner with everything you want to drink. They provide all the glasses, mixers, fruit and ice.

Bob & Tess

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: Club Colette - New Orleans,LA