Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Louisiana Swingers Clubs › Club Colette - New Orleans,LA
TOPIC: Club_Colette_-_New_Orleans,LA
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
11 to 20 of 48
User Details are only visible to members.
We went to Colette's in New Orleans last night and were completely underwhelmed.

First of all, they advertised a $20 discount for couples if the lady didn't wear panties and they did not honor it.

Second, the place was completely understaffed. There was one person checking people in so it took a long time just to get in the door. The one bartender was overwhelmed and took forever to get a drink made. The staff were actively complaining that the owner was cheap and was slashing costs whereever possible.

Third, the elevator was broken so everyone had to go up and down the stairs.

Fourth, while there were a few couples there it was hardly packed. And many of the couples there were grossly overweight or geriatric. Everyone is welcome in the lifestyle, but it would've been nice to have more couples who were HWP and in our age range.

Fifth, of the few attractive couples there, it seemed that other than in the voyeaur room, nobody played with anyone else. Everyone played with their partners. We ended up playing with each other because no one seemed interested in doing anything.

Overall, it was a total waste of money. We've been here before but it has gone downhill quickly. Unless it is able to make a big turnaround, we would not recommend that anyone attend this club.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Going to be in town 4/30 to 5/5...how is Colette's? Anyone been there recently and during an event?

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
You should have a good time there its a classy place the regulars are nice most are approachable and depending on what convention or event is in town depend on how packed it gets... I definitely recommended it over the other one

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
We had a great time on our recent visit. Very attractive couples for the most part. Not so much on playing as most couples stayed together vs sexual interaction with others.

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Amy recent updates to the quality of folks and good times at Collette? Planning first visit as tourists to N O.

S Daytona FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thursday will probley be a little slow but they will have a nice size crowed on a Friday ..Hope yall have fun while partying down here in the BIG EASY !!!!

Covington LA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
We have been to a fair amount of clubs but next year will be a first time at Colletes. Our question is how busy are Thursday, Friday and Sunday nights? The last time we were in NO, 8 yrs ago, we weren't yet swingers so we didn't go. We remember Bourbon street being slow on Wed but pretty busy Thursday and jamming on Friday. So we are hopeful that is the case for Colette's as we can't go Sat. which we are sure is jamming! Thanks in advance if you take the time to reply.

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(155 posts)
My husband and I really enjoyed this place (6/22/2013) great job

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hmmmm this place sounds gret me nd my wife are traveling to New Orleans in two weeks we just might have to check this place out.

Bridgeport OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I see that you have to apply to Colette's. Does anyone know what is involved there so we know what to expect. We are considering checking this one out soon.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
11 to 20 of 48
TOPIC: Club Colette - New Orleans,LA
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.