Club Colette - New Orleans,LA : Swingers Discussion 40842101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsLouisiana Swingers ClubsClub Colette - New Orleans,LA
TOPIC: Club Colette - New Orleans,LA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club Colette

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BT,

We were there on a Saturday night. Normally, you'd think the place would be busy, but it wasn't. I had been there before a year before and the crowd was much better and more playful. Not to mention that the place was better staffed the first time and was cleaner overall. It had gone downhill from the first time I visited.

Overall, we both left unimpressed. Management has got to do a better job or the place won't be around much longer.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Gshell/TopTim,

What night of the week were you there? I've found that attending on weeknights can be hit or miss, but most weekend visits (Fri/Sat) are better. Though, when I've been on Fridays as half of a couple or as a third, I've found the SMs to sometimes be a bit pushy. Nothing that a word with security hasn't fixed.

All in all, I've been impressed with the club and the people, but then again, I'm not often there to meet other people. Like anything else in life, its what you make of it.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7668 posts)
We went to Colette's in New Orleans last night and were completely underwhelmed.

First of all, they advertised a $20 discount for couples if the lady didn't wear panties and they did not honor it.

Second, the place was completely understaffed. There was one person checking people in so it took a long time just to get in the door. The one bartender was overwhelmed and took forever to get a drink made. The staff were actively complaining that the owner was cheap and was slashing costs whereever possible.

Third, the elevator was broken so everyone had to go up and down the stairs.

Fourth, while there were a few couples there it was hardly packed. And many of the couples there were grossly overweight or geriatric. Everyone is welcome in the lifestyle, but it would've been nice to have more couples who were HWP and in our age range.

Fifth, of the few attractive couples there, it seemed that other than in the voyeaur room, nobody played with anyone else. Everyone played with their partners. We ended up playing with each other because no one seemed interested in doing anything.

Overall, it was a total waste of money. We've been here before but it has gone downhill quickly. Unless it is able to make a big turnaround, we would not recommend that anyone attend this club.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Going to be in town 4/30 to 5/5...how is Colette's? Anyone been there recently and during an event?

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
You should have a good time there its a classy place the regulars are nice most are approachable and depending on what convention or event is in town depend on how packed it gets... I definitely recommended it over the other one

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
We had a great time on our recent visit. Very attractive couples for the most part. Not so much on playing as most couples stayed together vs sexual interaction with others.

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Amy recent updates to the quality of folks and good times at Collette? Planning first visit as tourists to N O.

S Daytona FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thursday will probley be a little slow but they will have a nice size crowed on a Friday ..Hope yall have fun while partying down here in the BIG EASY !!!!

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
We have been to a fair amount of clubs but next year will be a first time at Colletes. Our question is how busy are Thursday, Friday and Sunday nights? The last time we were in NO, 8 yrs ago, we weren't yet swingers so we didn't go. We remember Bourbon street being slow on Wed but pretty busy Thursday and jamming on Friday. So we are hopeful that is the case for Colette's as we can't go Sat. which we are sure is jamming! Thanks in advance if you take the time to reply.

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
My husband and I really enjoyed this place (6/22/2013) great job

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Club Colette - New Orleans,LA