Club Colette - New Orleans,LA : Swingers Discussion 40842
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsLouisiana Swingers ClubsClub Colette - New Orleans,LA
TOPIC: Club Colette - New Orleans,LA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club Colette
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You should have a good time there its a classy place the regulars are nice most are approachable and depending on what convention or event is in town depend on how packed it gets... I definitely recommended it over the other one

Covington LA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
We had a great time on our recent visit. Very attractive couples for the most part. Not so much on playing as most couples stayed together vs sexual interaction with others.

Morganton NC

Username hidden
(143 posts)
Amy recent updates to the quality of folks and good times at Collette? Planning first visit as tourists to N O.

S Daytona FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thursday will probley be a little slow but they will have a nice size crowed on a Friday ..Hope yall have fun while partying down here in the BIG EASY !!!!

Covington LA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
We have been to a fair amount of clubs but next year will be a first time at Colletes. Our question is how busy are Thursday, Friday and Sunday nights? The last time we were in NO, 8 yrs ago, we weren't yet swingers so we didn't go. We remember Bourbon street being slow on Wed but pretty busy Thursday and jamming on Friday. So we are hopeful that is the case for Colette's as we can't go Sat. which we are sure is jamming! Thanks in advance if you take the time to reply.

Morganton NC

Username hidden
(143 posts)
My husband and I really enjoyed this place (6/22/2013) great job

Baton Rouge LA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hmmmm this place sounds gret me nd my wife are traveling to New Orleans in two weeks we just might have to check this place out.

Bridgeport OH

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I see that you have to apply to Colette's. Does anyone know what is involved there so we know what to expect. We are considering checking this one out soon.

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
Looking forward to the chance to visit Colette's after all we've heard about it. We'll be there for Naughty in N'awlins in July!

Lincroft NJ

Username hidden
(48 posts)
Just in! Colette in New Orleans is open tonight for Halloween. Join Tess & Bob at Colette after the game. Bring your ticket stub from the game or from Voodoo Fest and get a $10 discount on admission.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(182 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Club Colette - New Orleans,LA