BlueGrass Secrets Social Club - Louisville,KY : Swingers Discussion 40839101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsKentucky Swingers ClubsBlueGrass Secrets Social Club - Louisville,KY
TOPIC: BlueGrass Secrets Social Club - Louisville,KY
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club BlueGrass Secrets Social Club
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I went for the first time last weekend. I can't tell you how comfortable is was being there and how nice everyone was. I understand what you mean exactly but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. We walked in not knowing what to expect, but it took no time at all to feel more at ease than we would have at a normal bar/club. In fact, as a husband I felt far safer getting up and leaving my wife at the table than I ever would have elsewhere. You'll be surprised. I suggest that as long as your wife and you are solid in your communication and reasons for going, go with the intent of simply meeting people and take it from there. Have all the what if conversations before you go and just keep talking about them as you go and things unfold. As they will tell you there is no reason you can't go, dance, have a drink and nothing else. It's completely on you both. Hope that helped. Enjoy.

Radcliff KY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
My first post on the forum. My wife and I were just accepted to go to the club. I'm (husband) and am a little skittish. I was in Nashville this weekend and went to the Social Club. I was not impressed. The whole place looked like an ex stripper club. The upstairs rooms were grimy, nasty and small. I hope this one is better or may not be bringing my princess back to the land of bountiful.

Any feedback would be appreciated

Thanks, Adam

La Grange KY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Great place! Lots of good people

New Albany IN

Username hidden
(262 posts)
We are visiting Louisville this week and would like to have some light fun. Any suggestions? M

Palm Beach FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Weve only been members for a few months, but have been about 4-5 times now. We love it! Its become our personal playground!

They have everything you would want in a 'going out' night: Food, coke & ice, clean sheets, play rooms, THEMED play rooms, sex toys, swings, dance floor, a great dj that will take your wife's Ipod and play HER music for ya, security that weve actually seen out walking amongst our cars, an 8 a.m. wake up call....oh, and people you can have sex with if you can tear yourselves away from each other long enough to look around! :p

Frankfort KY

Username hidden
(6 posts)
We've been members at BGS since February and always have a great time at the Club. We're usually there 2-3 times a month. If you see us, stop by and say hello. We might even have a jello shot to share. Enjoy!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have been members for a few years and have seen the club have both good and not so good times. We believe that the current management is dedicated to improving the club and making it a very comfortable as well as exciting place to spend your weekend. If you haven't given BGS a visit recently, we would highly reccomend that you give it a try.

kyfuncpl03

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(1 post)
My husband and I are members of the club. We have only been one time, and that was our first experience for everything. We had a really good time. The people are friendly, but not pushy. It is very comfortable there. The D.J. is awesome, and plays anything that you want. The outside of the building looks old, but once you enter inside, it is a whole different ballgame. There is a nice dancefloor/bar area to conversate with other people. The play rooms are really nice and clean too. You will have to check it out to understand. You got to try it! We will be going back the next chance we get.

Chattanooga TN

Username hidden
(1 post)
We are staff people at Bluegrass Secrets. If you have any concerns of questions...please feel free to inquire.

We will honestly and openly answer all sincere questions. We are very open minded and love the lifestyle.

Elizabethtown KY

Username hidden
(1 post)
Al and I visited the club and had a great time, If In the area check it out. Lots of Fun, April

Nashville TN

Username hidden
(1221 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: BlueGrass Secrets Social Club - Louisville,KY