Shenanigans - Noblesville,IN : Swingers Discussion 40820101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsIndiana Swingers ClubsShenanigans - Noblesville,IN
TOPIC: Shenanigans - Noblesville,IN
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Shenanigans

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello! We are new to the life style but we met a couple awesome couples when we visited Shennigans. We were wondering if anyone was going this weekend for the costume party? We were told if can meet people there by inviting others on line it would be more enjoyable experience for us. Please let us know if you are going and we can meet up to chat and dance!

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We went a few months ago to check it out and the place was dead I don't think there was more than 6 to 10 couples. It is big but unless they were in the middle of repainting and stuff it looked kinda run down. But we are also compairing it to another club we go to in fortwayne and it's usually busy and new. Maybe we went on a bad day or something and need to give it another chance later. Has it improved any or anything?

Cicero IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We frequent Shenanigans and love this club, just north of Anderson. It is very spacious and compared to others is our favorite. The buffet with Dave and Patti's Famous Fried Chicken is worth making the trip. Some of our most memorable experiences have been here.

El Dorado AR
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have never been to a club or anything and was looking at diamonds till I found some nasty info about the owner on line. Anyway being new to all of this I don't want to over whelm myself or her right out of the box. We do both want to have a great time and get out of our box more!! Is there a procedure or any recommendations for newbys? This place is not real far from me and I did grow up not real far so I have known about it for years. Thanks for any info!

Cicero IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We talked to Dave & Patti last night (8-6-11) at the club, and it is 100% NOT CLOSING. The person generated a fake emailing from them and to be blunt is lying their butts off.

They are great people offering a safe and fun place, and it's too bad someone would try and disparage that.

Carmel IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
just to let you know they did not close the club. its still in full swing lol no pun intended

Carlisle IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Please send me Info about your club please. I am very interested. Maybe I can make the last few Parties anyway.

Hurricane Mills TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Shenanigans is going out of business. Here's the explanation posted on their website:

Hello All, We are sending this letter to update everyone on the status of Shenanigans. As most of you know we talked about closing the club last January, but due to David's health circumstances we postponed making any changes. We are now ready to set a date for closing and we will be selling the club's assets. Our final party will be on August 27th unless we get a buyer who requires possession of the purchased assets prior to that date. We will soon mail out a list of all items that are for sale. We will not be selling the real estate property. Between now and the closing of the club there will be a fun party every Saturday night at Shenanigans for your enjoyment. We are making some immediate changes. This Saturday night (July 2) will be the "Last Supper." ( !). Effective July 9th we will no longer provide the buffet dinner, but will continue to provide the various snack foods as always. At the same time we will lower admission to $45 per couple, and confirmed reservations will be required. We appreciate your patronage and value the friends we have made here over the years. There are various reasons we are closing the club. One of the most important ones is that we have been married for more than 43 years and we have always worked weekends. We want to be able to take some weekends for ourselves now. There is no point in going through the long list of remaining reasons. We hope to see you often during the next couple of months. There's still time to have a lot of fun and create more exciting memories with great friends at Shenanigans. Sincerely, David and Patti

Weiner AR
Username hidden
(31 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Shenanigans

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Shenanigans - Noblesville,IN