Klub Layden - Muncie,IN : Swingers Discussion 40822
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsIndiana Swingers ClubsKlub Layden - Muncie,IN
TOPIC: Klub Layden - Muncie,IN
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Klub Layden
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We thought Layden was a lot of fun. I received a wonderful soft flogging for my birthday in September. People were real friendly and talkative. People answered questions and genuinely seemed interested in talking with us. So, anyone going this weekend?

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(7 posts)
We are thinking about visiting the club on Friday the 19th. Will there be much going on? Don't know anything about the club and would be interested in some feed back.

Thanks!

Fletcher NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
We are thinking about visiting the club on Friday the 19th. Will there be much going on? Don't know anything about the club and would be interested in some feed back.

Thanks!

Fletcher NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)

Thanks!

Fletcher NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
STILL the F@&#ing hottest party you ever, never been to!?!!?

GEEKS N FREAKS 2012 Aug. 18th @ Klub Layden, Muncie, In.

DATE/TIME: 08/18/2012 Doors open 8:00 PM LOCATION: Klub Layden – Muncie, Indiana 47302 COST: Single Ladies – FREE!!! *(b4 10pm) Couples - only $30!!! Fantasy / Geek costumes expected (but not required!)

PromoNet Events presents… Urban Swingers and V.r. I. P. swingers bringing you the sexiest, craziest, fantasy party again for another year! Let your geek and/or freak flag fly and be the sexiest geek and/or freak you want to be!

PARTY DETAILS: BYOB, On Premise, over 12,000 sqft of play area and DJ playing late into the night. Raffles, gift baskets, contest and prizes for the first guest through the door. The hottest sexiest, geeks, freak couples and singles will be descending on Indiana to get their wildest fantasies realized! Come dressed or just pretend to be your favorite Geek and/or Freak… Pocket protector, comic books, d&d character sheets or panties not required.

* Member pricing stated. See KlubLayden com for membership, fees discounts, hotels and other info. Come early! Avoid waiting at the door or even pay for the event online to speed thru check in as THERE WILL BE A LINE!!!

More info… Contact us here

Follow PromoNetEvents on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+!

Questions Email Milky and LaReina at: promonet.party @ Gmail Write “AUG 18 party” in subject line.

Mason OH

Username hidden
(15 posts)
me and my wife are thinking of attending the club, we are members of shenanigans, we were just wondering if this club has the same kinda laid back atmosphere.

Center TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Klub Layden

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Klub Layden - Muncie,IN