Peoria Couples - Peoria,IL : Swingers Discussion 40811
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsIllinois Swingers ClubsPeoria Couples - Peoria,IL
TOPIC: Peoria Couples - Peoria,IL
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Peoria Couples

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We will be in Peoria on business on 5th and Bloomington on June 6th. We want to meet real couples for real adult fun. This is short notice so please e-mail us at irisheyes669 at yahoo and you MUST include pictures of both. We will consider a F by herself, but if we consider any single guys, you MUST be polite, considerate, very special and send pictures of face and cock. We have pics in return for yours.

We will meet for drinks and introductions first, then if comfortable, will proceed up to our hotel room for some adult games (strip poker, truth or dare or some other "ice breaker"). She wants to experience DP and he wants to have both ladies pamper him. Ladies may, or may not, play together, the guys will not play with each other (though accidental "bumping" may be unavoidable)

Please reply as directed and let's have some fun. We'll consider meeting with more than 1 couple and may even consider a small group.

S&B

Tulsa OK

Username hidden
(35 posts)
we are from springfield, illinois and looking for a couple close by i am 30 and she 27 and bi curious looking for a sexy sweet lady to help my wife in nowing what it is like to be with another lady i am on yahoo at wyattt1101 contact me and let me know

Athens IL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Peoria Couples

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Peoria Couples - Peoria,IL