Couples Choice - Country Club Hills,IL : Swingers Discussion 40809
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsIllinois Swingers ClubsCouples Choice - Country Club Hills,IL
TOPIC: Couples Choice - Country Club Hills,IL
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Couples Choice

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just had our first visit. We were nervous not knowing what to expect but we thought it was nice. Not skeezy line we expected, lol. No one mingled with us, but I'm guessing that's because we pre-arranged meeting people there.

Morris IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
This was our first visit to a club. Everyone made us feel very welcome, hosts were great, clean, lots of rooms. We expected to just play with each other first visit, but met a couple and played in the main group playroom and had a GREAT time. We found it to be friendly and a place we'll be going back to even though we have a long drive to get there!

Dakota Dunes SD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
To be subjective, I'm not going to talk about the people because different people go to different events. This comment is just strictly about the facility.

Pros: Plenty of interesting rooms of different sizes to play in to serve your interests Clean facility Allow BYOD (cost effective vs having a bartender make your drink) Light BDSM room available for 1 hr reservation for each couple/group

Cons: In the middle of no where (2 hours from our place and our limit is 1 hour) Cost (about twice as expensive as other parties we've gone to)

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Good; Nice facility, good DJ, plenty of parking, not expensive. Bad; 4hr drive 1-way for us, cliques, 'attitude'

I've heard from other cpls that they were very happy with CC. Can't say how well they fit into the cliques or how near they were to CC.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Okay, that's your prerogative I guess. But I'm not sure I'd judge an entire club establishment based on your experience with one guest. There's good/bad everywhere you go.

Anything else about the club that you liked/disliked?

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We'll never return to Couples Choice. Visited several years ago, asked a young lady if she'd care to dance. Her response? "I don't know. How much do you make?"!!! Any club with members holding an attitude like that doesn't need us! I should've told her "I make 12,000/yr and have 12"...which are you more interested in?", but we left a few minutes later.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
I have a friend who is interested in going to this club soon. She's never been to a swing club before and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on it.

What was the negative post and how is the club currently?

Thanks!

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Hmmm ... I'm wondering why our 'negative' post was removed yet older 'positive' posts remain. Is someone sanitizing the comments, perhaps?

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Great club, great layout.

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Wow, Im sorry you guys had such a crappy experience at Couples Choice. We have been there several times although we havent been there for around 4 years but we never had a bad experience there. In fact we always had fun when we went.

Maybe you guys just had bad luck that night :( good luck in the future and I dont blame you for not going back after that night.

Alton IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Couples Choice - Country Club Hills,IL