Club CA - Elgin,IL : Swingers Discussion 43536
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsIllinois Swingers ClubsClub CA - Elgin,IL
TOPIC: Club CA - Elgin,IL
Created by: tbear209 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Any old CA-ers here? I'm Ben who used to help Ron & Sue run the club. I was the door person for the first couple years, and then Katy & I ran the door a few times in the last year before the sale of the club.

Elgin IL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
First, the 2 day long new years party was great. Best swing party we were ever at.

But, I am sad to say I just heard that Club CA is no more. The new Years party was the last event. No word on if there will be a conclave or not.

Wonder Lake IL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We went to the Halloween party at Club Adventure. It is the first party we have been to under the new ownership. It was obvious that there were a couple communication problems with the hotel staff, but I would call these minor bumps considering the complication of the party and the large number of people.

The dance part of the party was GREAT. In fact we stayed till the last song. That may have been a mistake as it seems all of the full swap couples were already engaged when we got to the after party. There were a large number of newbies and soft swing couples looking a little lost, but I think they had fun. At one time there were 15 couples (all soft swingers it seemed) all having a good time putting on a show for each other.

Kudos to the new owner on a job well done and we will be back.

Wonder Lake IL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Hi we are a cpl from Rockford looking to attend your club when is your next date

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club CA

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Club CA - Elgin,IL