Trapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA : Swingers Discussion 461991018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsGeorgia Swingers ClubsTrapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   18 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
Practically regulars at Trapeze Atlanta. :-) We are an interracial couple (me black, him white) and have no problem letting others watch us. There are nights when single men are not allowed (thank goodness - see below), but single women are welcome anytime (of course!). Certain rooms are only for couples, one is an "anything goes" room where there have been full-blown orgies; even saw one woman enjoying 6 guys at the same time. whew!

Definitely instances where single guys would be watching and then approach and either attempt to touch or just go ahead and touch me during our funtime without even asking, or they would stand there stroking themselves and start begging, talking too damn much and totally breaking my concentration and enjoyment. They got set straight pretty damn quick by my partner so no worries. And as soon as he would leave to go get us drinks or make a bathroom run, the single guys would approach me and some became real pests (no thanks, not interested; I brought my own Magnum Meat, thanks... lol). Not sure what it is but do they think that just because they see a woman having sex in the club that she will do it with ANYBODY?? I also figured that a lot of the single guys came with a woman and then pay her way in and they go their separate ways; obviously she wasn't that into him or he wouldn't be trying to weasel in on other people's fun. Definitely prefer going on couples nights.

The club has rules and they make sure they are enforced, so it definitely makes it a fun place to be. The couples that we met and chatted with are really cool, but I have yet to find one that I might consider swapping with; he would like the girl but the guy she would be with had no appeal to me whatsoever. Plus he is interested in seeing me and another girl together, but I'm not bi so that won't happen (unless I just fake it for his enjoyment). I have no problem watching or joining him and another girl, however, I just don't care for her to be all over me.

Having a good time so far. :-)

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Does Trapeze have a website? If so can someone post a link? Thanks!

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have been to Trapeze in FLA, how does this compare? I have been told that it is not the same type crowd by people, and they said would not go back. We had a great time in Fla!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
what happen to sls night ???? help !!!!!

Comer GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thank you Trapeze for picking Philadelphia as your next spot, cannot wait for Summer now!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
All we can say is WOW!!!

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Trapeze Club Atlanta

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   18 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA