Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Georgia Swingers Clubs Trapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been to the trap three times in the last 2 months. Twice as a single and had a blast both of those times. Wound up with a couple both times where I played with the wife. Of course, I am nice and not pushy and can carry on a conversation.

It was really hot being in the back watching all that went on. Yes, poeple were fucking in the open and when they do that, I assume they want to be watched but I never approached unless I was asked to. I love this place.

Went with a single female the other night and we had sex in the open and guys did come up and start touching univited. My single female friend did not want that so we went to a private room.

I now know whay us single guys get a bad rep because there are some real assholes out there. I wish more single guys were respectful like me and it would make it so much eaier for guys like me.

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We were there for the SLS event last Saturday 7/21 and aside from the large poster and lots of people, it didn't seem at all like an "event". No ice breakers or other efforts to drive the party. Plenty of over-the-top loud music though. That made having a conversation much easier. Seriously? The music has to be amazingly loud in every square inch of the place? Waiting nearly an hour to get a towel was also a drag, the club was clearly understaffed and not watching the staff (made obvious by the VERY drunk bartender at the back bar). We have been out of the swing scene for a while as work took me out of town a great deal over the last couple of years. The clique situation seems to be far worse now than it was a couple of years ago. Or maybe I'm just 2 years older and more hideous and just don't realize it! It also seemed like a LOT of single guys were there, I could be wrong. Again, I could be wrong. We feel like newbies just starting out and I have pics and video to prove otherwise! Derek PS: This might get me kicked out of the club, if so, see you at Sue's.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
on sat july 21,12 we went to one of our favorite places to be which is trapeze .But there was a problem he was wearing shorts unfortunately there is a policy at trapeze that men cant wear shorts never noticed the sign so anyway we were about to pay to go in when i guess one of the managers noticed he was wearing shorts instead of coming and saying to us to him im sorry but men can not wear shorts did you miss the signs? no he whispered to a cashier who was already being rude to another customer. she whispered it to the cashier who had been on the phone and was about to help us he has shorts on . So i said to cashier what is the all whispering about is because hes wearing shorts because i had read the managers lips the cashiers lips and was wondering why either of them didn't just say sir we will not be able to let you in with shorts instead of being so unprofessional i asked that very question the first cashier became even more unprofessional and simply said you know what you can just leave. we left out the door so he could change into trousers so we went back inside of trapeze to get in which we should have been able to he had trousers on now right? nope the irate cashier says no your not coming in tonight! mind you she never said that when she asked us to leave so he(my guy) asked to speak to manager after about five minutes the manager comes out while my guy is trying to resolve this minor problem the manager says you have disrespected my staff so i will not allow you in tonight. my guy says no one has disrespected your staff she s been disrespectful. My point is we got the trousers from a staff member we talk with all the staff and have developed a good reported with them all from the front of trapeze to the back we had never seen this cashier and didn't understand why she was so rude never ask a question of staff at trapeze or you may be made to leave

Lithonia GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Badboyanblonde.....you are right. There are some friendly couples that attend trap that are socialble and will speak to you. But there are more that won't. When we first started going to Trap we could tell you who would be there, when they would get there, where they would sit, who they whould talk to & when they would go to the back. It was like following a flow chart. The only time we will go to Trap now is when we are meeting a couple there. It's such a nice place with great staff. It's a shame there are so many little clicks there.

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I will say we have been to the trap twice and we have never been around such stuck up people.....you ould'nt even get a conversation with another couple...everybody there pretty much stays to themselfs or with people they already know...i don't thik we will be going there unless we r with another couple or two..!! Im just sayin..!!!

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Sunday nights are getting busier so don't discount it!! Be sure to check our Events posted so you can keep up with our upcoming events!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and be sure to call the club (404) 699-0100 if you want to get New Year's Eve party tickets! They're almost sold out!!!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(1039 posts)
Don't go on sunday...It was dead..Sat night is a better night couples only.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Practically regulars at Trapeze Atlanta. :-) We are an interracial couple (me black, him white) and have no problem letting others watch us. There are nights when single men are not allowed (thank goodness - see below), but single women are welcome anytime (of course!). Certain rooms are only for couples, one is an "anything goes" room where there have been full-blown orgies; even saw one woman enjoying 6 guys at the same time. whew!

Definitely instances where single guys would be watching and then approach and either attempt to touch or just go ahead and touch me during our funtime without even asking, or they would stand there stroking themselves and start begging, talking too damn much and totally breaking my concentration and enjoyment. They got set straight pretty damn quick by my partner so no worries. And as soon as he would leave to go get us drinks or make a bathroom run, the single guys would approach me and some became real pests (no thanks, not interested; I brought my own Magnum Meat, thanks... lol). Not sure what it is but do they think that just because they see a woman having sex in the club that she will do it with ANYBODY?? I also figured that a lot of the single guys came with a woman and then pay her way in and they go their separate ways; obviously she wasn't that into him or he wouldn't be trying to weasel in on other people's fun. Definitely prefer going on couples nights.

The club has rules and they make sure they are enforced, so it definitely makes it a fun place to be. The couples that we met and chatted with are really cool, but I have yet to find one that I might consider swapping with; he would like the girl but the guy she would be with had no appeal to me whatsoever. Plus he is interested in seeing me and another girl together, but I'm not bi so that won't happen (unless I just fake it for his enjoyment). I have no problem watching or joining him and another girl, however, I just don't care for her to be all over me.

Having a good time so far. :-)

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Does Trapeze have a website? If so can someone post a link? Thanks!

Cumming GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have been to Trapeze in FLA, how does this compare? I have been told that it is not the same type crowd by people, and they said would not go back. We had a great time in Fla!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA