Trapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA : Swingers Discussion 46199
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsGeorgia Swingers ClubsTrapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA
Created by: SuwaneeCpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@joeyroo...We go to the Trap a fair amount and have never seen anything in the play areas or elsewhere that gave us any real worries. Having said that, I guess you would just keep in mind what kind of activity is going on and sort of guage yourself uderstanding that people are apt to have been f##!ing everwhere you're about to sit...right. Lol

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Being new to this, my wife and I have not been to a club yet. We did have some questions maybe someone here can answer.

How sanitary is the "Play rooms" at these clubs?

Gainesville GA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
My wife and I are new to the lifestyle and have plans to go to the club sooner than later. We've heard good things and we've heard bad things. We really want to go in a non judgmental mind frame. We don't know alot of people in the lifestyle, so we're hoping to make a few friends.

Powder Spgs GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Trap is the most upscale of the local clubs but also the most crowded. We must be one of those "snob" couplesthat others complain about! We aren't there to hang out and chat and make friends, we are there for ourselves. Not everyone wants to make new friends and talk about the kids and jobs.We go there to get away from all that and have a good time together. What troubles us is the number ofpeople who go there to get drunk and yell and scream and make a lot of noise to the detriment of the atmosphere.They could do that anywhere - a bar, a bowling alley, whereever but instead they go to Trap andyapand hootwhile people are trying to have sex. They have a right to it if that's what they want, but it is a big turn off to us.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
My wife and I are looking to go sooner or later. Is Saturday the best night for us to go and get a good vibe of the place? How are Sundays?

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
we went on a Thursday night when it was "ladies night". Arrived right at opening and first in. hostess was great, staff was awesome as well. actual club was really nice as compared to others Ive been in. Food was excellent... However, that's where the good stopped. total sausage fest, and the single guys pretty much stalked the couples....

that being said, we went back on sat night and it was COUPLES ONLY... totally different club atmosphere... moral of the story, if they let in single guys on the night you want to go, be sure that's what your probably go see

ON WED, THUR, and FRI they let in SINGLE MEN with NO LIMIT.

Trenton NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Had our first visit to "the Trap." Heard so much about, very positive things. When we got there, we were impressed with the main area of the club, the dance floor, the seating, bar, etc. However, the back area where it's mandatory that you strip down and wear towels didn't fly so well with us. Basically we are not "towel" people, so this was an issue. I prefer to wear my sexy dress and have it removed when the timing is right. So if your cool with towels, then you will love the Trap. if your not, then maybe another club would be a better choice. Next visit, we may try Venus Club.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Hi to all the beautiful women in Atlanta. I am looking for a companion women to join me to Trapeze Club in Atlanta on June 15th? I will be more than happy to go with you, and of course I will cover the admissions fee and drinks.

please let me know if you are interested.

thank you Guy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Coming in for the first time Friday. I do love to dance with the single guys. Which my guy loves to see me do. Want to be treated like a lady, respectful but still want to have a good time.

Since it is our first visit curious what most of the ladies wear. I'm sure seductive but dressy, more casual?? Any suggestions. I do not see any recent posts. Interested in comments from any resent people that have visited the club. Jen

Austin TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are traveling to Atlanta the weekend of Jan. 19/20 and was wondering how this club was on Saturday and Sundau nights?

El Dorado AR
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Atlanta - Atlanta,GA