Trapeze Club - Atlanta,GA : Swingers Discussion 40794
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsGeorgia Swingers ClubsTrapeze Club - Atlanta,GA
TOPIC: Trapeze Club - Atlanta,GA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Trapeze Club

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
what happen to sls night at the trapeze?

Comer GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have been to all three clubs at various times and find them each very different. I dont think you can say any one is the best, due to the differnces. Trap has great buffetts, hot tubs and a pool and is very sexual. 2Risque is a great night club with a super dance floor and less sexaul than Trap. Venus is small intimate and very much like the Euproean type swingers clubs. It also depends on the night you go. On Fridays with single men the clubs are differnt than they are on Saturdays.

I know this doesnt help much in sayoing which is best, but I believe it is a very indivdaul thing and you should explore each one.

But honestly, if I could only go to one...I would head for Trap!

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(63 posts)
We went to Trapeze Saturday and Sunday night of Memorial Day weekend. We have been to the club many times since it opened and enjoy it very much.

The club was full both nights with maybe 350 people on Saturday night and 400 on Sunday. Both nights were couples only which in our humble opinion makes for a better atmosphere. The DJ played a good mix of music and the food was good, (swordfish and thai chicken on Saturday and hamburgers, hot dogs and ribs on Sunday) though a fish or chicken dish would have been good Sunday night for those non-red meat eaters out there. The bar service was noticably slow at both the front bar and the main bar in the back. The girls on the bar in the front were working hard just overwhelmed. The girls in the back must have been having an off night because they neither seemed to have much steam. To help in the front I wouldn't be opposed to them adding a self service fountain for soft drinks and water. It would cut down on what the bartenders need to do and make it a lot easier to crab a quick drink.

Other than what I mentioned about the bartenders all of the staff was courteous and friendly, but I must comment on how great the couple running the locker room are.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(8 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Trapeze Club

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Trapeze Club - Atlanta,GA