Little Wings Social Club - Atlanta,GA : Swingers Discussion 51859
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsGeorgia Swingers ClubsLittle Wings Social Club - Atlanta,GA
TOPIC: Little Wings Social Club - Atlanta,GA
Created by: AUGCPL The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Y'all,

Just wanted to say Hey and let you know that Little Wings has partnered with SLS. Keep an eye on the local club events section. I've been posting info there.

Tell your friends! This is definitely the nicest club I've been to in Atlanta and have met many cool couples who I'm proud to call friends!

Please C'mon by!

Sean

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(181 posts)
Just a reminder:

LITTLE WINGS SOCIAL CLUB and ATLFOXESNHOUNDS

Invites you to

SWINGING LIFESTYLES 101

FRIDAY DEC 8th @ 8:15pm

If you are new to the lifestyle or haven't yet explored the swingers club scene this is an event you don't want to miss.

A 20+ year LIFESTYLER will give you all the insights into how to get started and what to expect from the lifestyle and the clubs.

After the presentation a question and answer period will be held to make you even more comfortable with your choice to try out this great lifestyle followed by a tour of the club.

This presentation is free for all first timers to the club, however, for those who decide to stay for the activities after the presentation the door charge will be a special discounted $15 per couple and also you will receive a 1/2 price pass for your next visit.

So make plans to attend LIFESTYLES 101 and come visit Atlanta's most intimate and friendly swingers club!!!!!!!

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(100 posts)
We TOTALLY agree with Emmy on this...Little Wings, Atlanta's Most Intimate Swingers club is THE place to go. AF&H sponsors and presents "Swingers Lifestyle 101" once a month at the club for all newbies to the lifestyle as well as newbies to the club scene. Watch the events list for more information and dates. Also we will be sponsoring a "Far Out and Groovy 6o's" party at the club on January 18th. Special prices for all that attend in 60s attire.

If you haven't been, you don't know what you are missing so hurry on down to Little Wings and tell them AtlfoxesnHounds and SLS sent ya!

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(100 posts)
This club must be Atlanta's best kept secret. It is extremely attractive, clean, very comfortable and well laid out. The staff is totally professional and helpful. This is the place to go if you are a newbie for sure. If you have friends you like to party with, you will find the perfect atmosphere and all of the accommodations you would want. I strongly suggest you try this place out ASAP. I would be glad to tell you more if you message me here. EM4U Emmy

Marietta GA

Username hidden
(1 post)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Little Wings Social Club

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Little Wings Social Club - Atlanta,GA