Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Florida Swingers Clubs Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   36 to 45 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Friday nights are generally full of single guys, although there are a number of couples who still go. Saturday's have been very crowded lately but lots of fun, depending on what you are really looking for. By then, the new club should be opened which may change a lot of things. No reservations taken.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
We're coming down for 6 days starting 7/23 and will be in Ft Lauderdale till 7/29. We'd LOVE to come and check out the club!! We've heard nothing but good reviews from anyone who has ever been to the Trap in FL..and are VERY excited to see it for ourselves :) We're thinking of coming on Fri night the 27th....good choice?....and do we need to make reservations? Thanks in advance for any input :-D

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
Ohhhhh...nobody told us THAT!!! we would both be happy if it were true. We invariably put our saturday night clothing in a bag & seal it separate from our suitcase when we get back to the hotel after a Trap night. Not getting burned walking past someone talking with their hands or having noxious fumes waft over our dinner would be a bonus. We vote for smoke free Trapeze!!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
We heard the new facility is also going to be smoke-free! This is great news!

Jupiter FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Buckle you seatbelts gang, the new club is going to be an amazing ride each visit. We have just had the opportunity to visit the site with Alan and few adjectives will to it justice. It is an amazing space. Enticingly provocative, exquisitely furnished, sensually decorated, with the right mixture of areas, furniture, spaces, bars, playrooms, everything to make the adventure to Trapeze exactly what it is meant to be - F U N..... Having visited numerous clubs in different states, this place is truly different. It will attract crowds of sexy swingers who want to enjoy the best that life has to offer in an oasis for lifestylers who appreciate all of the finer things. The Alan's and Dennis have done a phenomenal job in decorating the new space and have provided every amenity that anyone could possibly desire in a swing club. Good luck to them all and thank you to them for creating this environment.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
We are planning on return to Trapeze this Saturday night. If any one would like to hook up email us. We'll open our pictures if we can see yours.

Sewell NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
We will be at Trapeze on the 23rd of May....Please contact us if you want to chat before hand or meet up.

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(51 posts)
We are planning to visit Trapeze this Saturday (May 10th) after 11 pm .. Anyone else going?

G & A

Coram NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a single male i would like to add my endorsement to Club Trapeze..... i have been several times when up in Ft Lauderdale on business. I have never left the club not wanting to go back, i have met some fantastic people in the lifestyle there, some i have had the pleasure of playing with, others we did not. The club is always clean, the bar staff very friendly and accomodating, the locker room staff allways polite and helpful. All in all i would give trapeze ft lauderdale a a 11 out of 10!!! The most important thing is to remain respectful..... remember we are all in the lifestyle for our pleasure....

Montego Bay Nothing
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Hello all, I just wanted to put myself out there and let everyone know that I am the new general manager of Trapeze Ft. lauderdale. Can't waiit to see you all at the best club in town.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(345 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   36 to 45 of 53   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL