Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL : Swingers Discussion 46530101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsFlorida Swingers ClubsTrapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL
Created by: newmdduo The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can anyone suggest a hotel close to the Trapeze

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
OOOF, guess that answers the question on Friday nights... it was a VERY different vibe... just not for us.... No energy at all. Not sure if it was the DJ who seemed more interested in watching a Baseball game on his TV than playing music that would pump up the crowd or not... but just a different low vibe.... So we will be sticking to SAT nights only from now on.

I'm sure other s like the Friday nights, but blah for us.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We are going to try out a Friday night when they also allow single males... this should be interesting. (Seeing if we can find a male bold enough to have roaming hands on her on the dance floor....though bonus if he is part of a couple)

Any input on Friday nights with single males attending? Same ol same ol or different dynamic all together than couples night?

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We had so much fun our first two times at Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale Florida and the couples we danced with and the couples we had fun with all around where wonderful folks!... We had a worry about something but the manager took care of it so we could concentrate on the fun evening... it was so appreciated. they won us over for sure.

was sooo much fun. Going back on Sept 27th.

Any one else going? Feel free to say hi and grab a dance if you like. :)

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
We sent you an email with info Funlovingcouple.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Can anyone recommend a good local hotel? I know the ramada is right across the street, but it looks like it has some really bad reviews?

We are from out of town and just want somewhere clean to stay after the club.

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Our experience there - on the night of the Superbowl some years back ......... ( when the Bucs won the game ) - the big room was an open area with people coming and going ( no pun intended ) - good area for voyeurism, while recharging between sessions. Noticed couples ON the mats inviting / waving others in. We witnessed amazing group sex, people of all ages engaged in that room. We were checked out by an attractive brunette lady and her male playmate who moved over to make room for us.... Also, while in the area standing and watching, next to another couple - the lady was stroking my cock while I massaged her behind - as she was being deep-tongued by her playmate. You have to just play-it-by-ear.

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
So OK need some input here... in the back play area... we understand the private rooms if you wanna go play yourself or take someone in them.. or on one of the sofa looking area, What is the etiquette and protocol in the big multi person mattress? If you see some one close you would not mind inviting...do you just motion its ok to come join? If you are close do you watch and wait to see if they invite?

If you are so close your touching do they or you join in with hands and so on? We have been to a few house parties, but never a club with the big multi person bed pads. Input please?

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I've been to only the Fort Lauderdale Club, and find it to be a classy place. I've been there several times as a single guy and as a couple, (Mostly as a single guy) and never experienced any problems. As a single guy I've met many couples there who I socialize and play with regularly. When I'm there with a lady, we receive total respect. There have been two occasions however, when single guys had to be explained what "no" means, and that was explained by my lady. Some single guys will never understand what this lifestyle is all about, and it's a shame for them. Honesty and Respect is what couples are all about. Practice that my single friends, and you'll do fine.

New York NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Couples night last night was a HUGE blast of fun. We know we will be doing couples night again.

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL