Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Florida Swingers Clubs › Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL
TOPIC: Trapeze_Club_Fort_Lauderdale_-_Ft_Lauderdale,FL
Created by: newmdduo The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 58
User Details are only visible to members.
Went to Trapeze last night (a Saturday), and I gotta say I was surprised that only one couple talked to me *the entire night.* It was the second time I've been to trap, and the first time was the same. I'm not scary, geez. I'm quite friendly and love to chat and then get to some sexy times.

The most irritating part was once I was in the playroom enjoying my time with the couple, people tried to lure me away. That's not cool. If you're not balsy enough to talk to me with clothes on then you can watch!

So, if you see the girl with the blue bow in her hair, say hi. I will be nice, I promise. You don't have much to loose, but you have so much you can gain ;)

I might appear again at Trap in a couple of weeks - on a Saturday. Keep an eye out!

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(61 posts)
New to the lifestyle so we haven't done an awful lot. Buy my oh my trapeze was a great first experience. It was amazing watching couples and also felt great being watch. Dane and I was soooo turned on. Let's just say I'm still sore from spring fling last night. :). Only con is not much couples in our age group. Would love to meet a like minded couple on here 18-40. Thank you Samantha.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have been to Fort Lauderdale Trapeze. We love it and drive from the Tampa area. The club is great, clean and the food is great. We usually go on Saturday nights and my wife likes to dress very revealing and flirt at the bars. We also love the fact you must be nude to go to the back play room. We have gone to the couch area, but it can be crowded and hard to find a spot. We recently started going to the large bed area. I enjoy watching and we have fun watching people on the big bed. My wife has developed a technique that she lays nude on the big bed with her legs spread open. She attracts men and I lay next to her and encourage guys. She has had lots of fun doing this and I enjoy watching guys screw her. It is a great place and the staff is very friendly!

Wesley Chapel FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We are going to be in Miami May 17th and was thinking about giving Trapeze a try. Is Sunday nights a good night to stop in?

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Heading to Trapeze again on the 21st of this month. Any other SLS couples going to be there? Drop us an email. ;)

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Can anyone suggest a hotel close to the Trapeze

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
OOOF, guess that answers the question on Friday nights... it was a VERY different vibe... just not for us.... No energy at all. Not sure if it was the DJ who seemed more interested in watching a Baseball game on his TV than playing music that would pump up the crowd or not... but just a different low vibe.... So we will be sticking to SAT nights only from now on.

I'm sure other s like the Friday nights, but blah for us.

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(101 posts)
We are going to try out a Friday night when they also allow single males... this should be interesting. (Seeing if we can find a male bold enough to have roaming hands on her on the dance floor....though bonus if he is part of a couple)

Any input on Friday nights with single males attending? Same ol same ol or different dynamic all together than couples night?

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(101 posts)
We had so much fun our first two times at Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale Florida and the couples we danced with and the couples we had fun with all around where wonderful folks!... We had a worry about something but the manager took care of it so we could concentrate on the fun evening... it was so appreciated. they won us over for sure.

was sooo much fun. Going back on Sept 27th.

Any one else going? Feel free to say hi and grab a dance if you like. :)

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(101 posts)
We sent you an email with info Funlovingcouple.

Bradenton FL
Username hidden
(101 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 58
TOPIC: Trapeze Club Fort Lauderdale - Ft Lauderdale,FL
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.