The House - Orlando,FL : Swingers Discussion 65545
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsFlorida Swingers ClubsThe House - Orlando,FL
TOPIC: The House - Orlando,FL
Created by: eyes444 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are planning on checking it out tonight for the first time. We'll let you know how we liked it.

Saint Cloud FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
A great place ,very clean and neat, but not for us! we are not Ken and Barbie,and if we were looking for Brutus and Olive-oil this would be the place!

Ringgold GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
You need to go on a Saturday night on couples only nights. We've been on two couples nights and they are always busier. At least 15 to 20 couples. We've always had a great time. The place is so clean and Rick is a great host. Good music and a stripper pole are always a plus when the girls want to get naked and dance together. Go to the calendar and look for couples only nights. Hope Rick adds some more every month.

Ocoee FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have yet to attend the house, but we do attend other places regularly. We are planning on journeying out to the house this weekend, hopefully we wont be turned away at the door...if anyone cares to check out our profile and let us know if we will have a problem, you might save us the gas money...but we have never seen any ladies turned away....a few single men yes.....but hey it is their party, and they can turn anyone away. Although bad for business, we have found that no matter where we go in the lifestyle everyone we meet (couples) are very friendly and hope that it will be the same there. But mostly don't be discouraged by this. Be happy with who you are. Chuck and I never judge other couples by their looks....nose growing a little right now....ok yes looks matter, but there is someone for everyone. All in all I am sure you wont have any trouble finding couples...we have trouble deciding which ones to actually meet, there are far too many phony couples out there, they should be the ones under scrutiny!!!

Nevada MO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Basiq5,

If you re-read what is listed under FAQ's for The House you might note that it states that BBW's are DISCOURAGED from attending. It doesn't say they aren't allowed in. So I don't believe you would have been turned away at the door! The people who run the place are very nice. And by the way, shame on you and your feeble attempt at trying to make me feel bad for getting my body in better shape! "Knocking those scales in at 170" as you put it and trying to work on bettering my body does in no way shape or form prove that I am not happy with myself or have a negative self image. I, in fact, have a great self image and I think I'm very attractive and even after having kids and weighing more than 200 pounds still thought I was good looking and never had any problem attracting people and have always felt confident in my skin no matter what it looks like. However, since most of my life I have weighed no more than 125-130, the extra weight has taken a toll. I don't appreciate my thighs rubbing together and I don't want to have stretch marks (why should I if I don't have to?), and appreciating the fact that I will be less prone to heart problems, asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, varicose veins among so many other problems that heavier people may be prone to, I want to lose weight. Absolutely! And I'm doing it BECAUSE I have a positive image of myself. I'm doing it BECAUSE I love myself and I have two small children that I need to stay healthy for. I never had a negative attitude or poor self image of myself when I was heavier. I never felt like I needed to apologize for being fat and I certainly won't let someone tell me I have a negative self image because I want to work out, tone up and stay healthy. To think that is just small minded.

Rockledge FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We were just out there this last Saturday night. This was our third trip out there and we had an absolute blast! It just keeps getting better and the quality and quantity of people has improved. Definitely more of an "upscale" crowd or working towards that. We met a bunch of new couples who were very cute, very social and very playful! :) It's clean, it's roomy enough and the pool and patio area are great! Lots of seating, the water temp is perfect and there is never a shortage of clean towels or linens. A word about the commentary Basiq5 posted earlier about BBW's being discouraged from attending: You really shouldn't take offense! There is such a thing as free enterprise and as such they have the right to try and create whatever atmosphere they want in order to attract the type of people they want to cater to. It's not petty, it's just business. It's their preference and obviously it works for them. It is a good looking crowd and most everyone there is in decent shape. In fact, I was probably the biggest girl there the last night we were there. I do have curves and softness to my body but am working hard to sculpt it and tone it so as to maintain a healthier state of mind and state of being. This is supposed to be about a lifestyle with no judgements. If you take offense because they prefer not to have BBW's, find a club or group where you feel welcome. But don't bad mouth or judge them because they are trying to create a party environment with specific tastes in mind. I am a bigger girl and I am good looking and most people do see past the fact that I have a few extra pounds on me and working on it. I have never had anyone at The House be anything but nice to me. Don't stand in judgement, find a group of people or club you are comfortable with, and above all else, maintain a fair and healthy attitude!!!

Rockledge FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
, We arrived and was greeted by a young person who assisted in parking the car, nice, We wnet inside and was greted by Rick who showed us around the palce , He is a very freindly funny guy who made us feel comfortable The palce is very clean and laid out well . the private rooms are large enough to fufill all your desires once inside. The open room is very large and can accomidate any amount of people for what ever you have in mind to do out in the open. The people we met were all great no clicks of groups that we seen very friendly and well mannered people. we had a blast with everyone....Single guys were present and My wife loves single guys ..they were complete gentleman and did not stalk at all... we will return

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
What a nice place! We went last night (Friday) expecting to be only one couple of few but it turned out to be a nice crowd for a Friday. Only a few single men , none of whom stalked or bothered her. Upon arrival we were greeted by our host "Rick" who is eager to please and makes sure you are comfortable. He showed us around the large, spacious lay-out and we quickly settled in, meeting new people in each room. The rooms are clean and well decorated (we especially loved the group room that has 4 (yes) four King-sized beds with couches for viewing). Pool room, dance/social area and pole to dance on (we did a little of that). The house also has private rooms for a more intimate setting. Our favorite part was the beautiful candlelit outdoor social area that was lined with comfortable outdoor furniture and a crystal clear, warm pool. We got into the pool and were joined by several other couples that we chatted with. It was a lovely evening (everyone left with smiles on their faces).

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
We attended THE HOUSE'S 1st party and enjoyed it very much. What a great place it is. The house and grounds are beautiful, the people we met are great. The hosts are friendly and accommodating. We are looking forward to future events at THE HOUSE. B & N

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club The House

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: The House - Orlando,FL