The Fantasy House - Deland,Fl : Swingers Discussion 407871020
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsFlorida Swingers ClubsThe Fantasy House - Deland,Fl
TOPIC: The Fantasy House - Deland,Fl
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   20 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well we went to the Fantasy house this past weekend . What a GREAT club was very clean very friendly people and just a good time we would return without a doubt iN OUR OPINION THIS IS THE NICEST CLUB IN THE DAYTONA AREA YOU FEEL SAFE AND THE PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE TREAT YOU LIKE OLD FRIENDS WOW GREAT NIGHT THANKS FOR SUCH A FUN TIME

Pompano Beach FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
This club is a great place. The owners, Mike and Deb, are wonderful people and they make you feel welcome and comfortable. The people that come here are friendly. It is a nice, quiet place. We would recommend it in a heartbeat to anyone who wants to find a nice club that is convenient to the Daytona-Orlando area.

The Woodlands TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
we want to be added to the list of fantasy house members how do we do that...write me at my sls profile to help me please!!!! come on mike and deb you know we down!!! help a sister out

Deland FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Love you guys.( host & Hostess) keep on doing the things you do because they are all the right things. You really make your guess feel welcomed and everyone is nice. I really think it is the ma factor. I have not had a dull moment yet. Unlike other clubs.Your club is the place to party.

XOXO Will & Tanya

Deland FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Another hot Saturday night at Fantasy House....nice crowd this weekend, we had a great time (we left at 2:00 am and the party was still hopping). For all who think they are closed they have now re-opened at a new location, still in Deland (just minuted from their old address). Parties on Friday and Saturday nights. On your next free weekend night give them a try you won't be disappointed...........

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
The Fantasy House has re-opened at a new location (Deland) just minutes from their old place. We went last night and it was great we had a blast!! Large crowd with a charged atmosphere! The new place is roomy, airy and clean. Pool table, social area, dance floor, an open (view area) as well as private rooms. The food & dessert bar was tasty. Parties on Friday and Saturday nights. Your host Debbie & Mike at two of the nicest people you will ever meet.....they make you feel right at home even when you're naked!!! Give them a try you won't be disappointed.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club The Fantasy House

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   20 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: The Fantasy House - Deland,Fl