Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Florida Swingers Clubs The Fantasy House - Deland,Fl
TOPIC: The Fantasy House - Deland,Fl
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Things have changed and we both are going to the Fantasy House Sat. Night 11/3....cum join us! Oh and Deb if you see this....we'll be there until late sweety!

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
FLFirefamily, They do hold a Bi night once in a great while, look at their calender for it! Mike and Deb are fantastic people who have a fantastic House Party/club. They make you feel cumfortable and it is easy going and not a lot of sharks either. We love the place and go as often as we can. Cant say enough about the place and Deb is a hottie too! I just wish I would of gone there in stead of Jax. last Sat. night...my bad... Plan to go again asap! Think the wife maybe this Sat...not sure yet...

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Nicest place around! We enjoy it everytime we go. Lots of nice people

Silver Springs FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Hi, we were wondering how bi friendly is this club? We are both starting to wonder and become bi curious. I know a lot of the clubs accept bi curious women, but what about bi curious men?

Eustis FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
we have been to the fantasy house couple times and love it. the host is great and very welcoming. everyone is nice and out going.

Arlington Hts IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have a lady friend that would like to go to an on premises club with me. She has done a few 3 sums but is not experienced. She is very voyeuristic and would love to watch.Then perhaps more. What would be a good Central Florida Club for us to attend?

N Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(6 posts)
There are couples of all ages, we've been several times and always have a great time.The hosts are awesome people. Go and have fun, you'll be glad you did.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Can someone please tell us what is the averge age of the couples that particapate at this club Thanks

Astor FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We may be there tonight (Sat, 1/26)....anyone else going?

Ormond Beach FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Well we went to the Fantasy house this past weekend . What a GREAT club was very clean very friendly people and just a good time we would return without a doubt iN OUR OPINION THIS IS THE NICEST CLUB IN THE DAYTONA AREA YOU FEEL SAFE AND THE PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE TREAT YOU LIKE OLD FRIENDS WOW GREAT NIGHT THANKS FOR SUCH A FUN TIME

Pompano Beach FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: The Fantasy House - Deland,Fl