Miami Velvet - Miami,FL : Swingers Discussion 40778
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsFlorida Swingers ClubsMiami Velvet - Miami,FL
TOPIC: Miami Velvet - Miami,FL
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Miami Velvet

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Checking it out tonight-look for us :-)

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
IT WAS OK ,,,I CANT SAY IT WAS GREAT

Mastic Beach NY
Username hidden
(11 posts)
All that is required to enjoy the exquisite premises of Miami Velvet is latin culture sensitivity and a 'que te mueve' attitude.

*ZZ**

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6821 posts)
Miami Velvet is the best Club Swinger in ALL USA We travel around the country and visit every club in different city and Velvet is the best for us Thank you

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We stayed in miami for a wk July 4th 2008 and went to the club on wed night just to check into it and it turned out we went every night for the rest of our stay. It was by far one of the best experiences we have had for clubs. The staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome at all times. We plan to return next yr.

Tewksbury MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Not really on the topic but are their any swing clubs in Key West?

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
"music was WAY too loud, and much of it was Techno-- not our favorite."

I have been to Velvet several times. I was single twice during the week. There were virtually no women in the club both times. I did find some folks to talk to and had an OK time.

My gf and I went last weekend. 4/08. I can not recommend this club. The music is still way too loud. You can't talk over it. It's not varied enough.. The crowd and it was a crowd was extremely heterosexual. There was not a genuine bichick in the entire place. The food is ok, better than most up here.

I have been to many, many clubs. I judge a club by the friendliness of the folks there. Velvet failed totally. It was populated by profiling, skinny, skin tight dressed, enhanced, women who hung on their man like glue. What was really funny? When it came time to shift into towels, these women covered up even more skin.

These "in" people didn't seem to talk or spend time mingling with anyone other than the people they came with. Even though the club was packed there were about 5 out of the 8 private rooms open. The group room had about 5 couples in it. In other words, these folks didn't come to meet folks and swing. They came to be seen. My 31yo, built gf was virtually ignored on the dance floor.

It was also much more expensive for two single woman than I have ever paid before. If you are an actual swinger, like to get nekkid, want to hear what is being said, and want to meet new folks older than your kids. I wouldn't go to velvet.

BTW, The best club is the Trap in hotlanta. Now that's a club.

Mischief..got naked and scared them all. LOL

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Miami Velvet to us is by far the best club! Very friendly staff and people in attendance. and most importantly to us was the cleanliness of the club. We recommend this place to anyone and will be back in March

Walled Lake MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi will be in FL next week any updates on this club?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We have been to Miami Velvet many times and it is by far the best club we have ever been to. It is large, upscale, and has many private rooms to play in. The crowd is young and very attractive but mostly Latino. Anybody who goes there and complains about the food is going for the wrong reason. Also if you are over 40 you are probably a little old for this crowd unless you look younger then your age. We have never been disappointed when going to the club. As for the staff they are great. Even though we only go every few months they all remember us and welcome us like family. They are always respectful and make sure everyone is safe at all times. They have a large laundry room on premise and always have clean sheets and towels and take great care in keeping the club spotless. If you are an attractive couple you will have the time of your life. There isn't a fantasy we have not fulfilled while at Miami Velvet

Alpine NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Miami Velvet - Miami,FL