Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Florida Swingers Clubs M-M Parties - Deltona,FL
TOPIC: M-M Parties - Deltona,FL
Created by: TechSupport
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club M

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NTM, We cant wait for the Pajama Lingerie party next weekend, That will be so HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanford FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
M & M Black-out party was awesome and a lot of fun, I hope they do it again soon

Sanford FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Blackout party was the bomb get ready for our 40ish & under party

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(363 posts)
We were physically attached at M&M by a single male. He didn't like the word "NO". There were many witnesses. Management confirmed with the many witnesses that we were not at fault. Then they said that because the attacker was a regular he could stay and we had to leave. Burly security staff ensured we were hustled out asap. Witnesses were told by security they could shut up or leave themselves. Beware. "NO" is not a respected word at M&M, not even by management.

Jacksonville Beach FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I/m looking for a open minded sexy thin to average female between18 and 45 to join me at this overnight M -M Deltona FL, on New Years Night. I will pay all expense's . I am 6' 170lbs and Very attractive. We will share Pictures and plans after we chat. THIS PARTY IS NOT FOR THE SHY OR FAINT OF HEART..... Remember SERIOUS in subject-line ALL EXpenses covered all you have to do is dress up and party hard into the new year.

Lake City FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Are the parties BBW friendly? It seems silly to have to ask as we're comfortable with ourselves, but feel after negative past experiences elsewhere that it is better to ask than to say nothing at all.

Casselberry FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
never been here, met the hosts, cool people...have not heard bad or good...people are quiet about this party...that makes it interesting

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Also despite the improvement to make the house party more of a club atmosphere, we also host plenty of meet n greets at local bars and pubs, complete club takeovers, convention promoters, and also take over various banquet halls for complete lifestyle takeover parties with on premise play as well. We are a little bit of everything, just like the lifestyle is about variety in play we also provide variety in parties.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(363 posts)
This is one of the very best house parties in all of central FL they have done alot of new upgrade with a heated pool and the large viedo screen on the dance floor. There is always hot food cooked by the host of the party some of the best food that i have ever eaten. The house is always very Clean and to us that is so very important they are always keeping up to date and trying to make things beeter for everyone that attends. If you have never been there you should for sure come to there parties the crowd is always a good age range and will make you feel very welcome. We hope to see you there next time.

Username hidden
(1 post)
Many new events posted with alot of new locations and changes taking place, please look over it here on sls and also check out the Playboy Bunny Free Meet & Greet if all numbers go well as our last one in Feb it will be complete bar takeover, no smoking inside and still the Italian Restaurant special but this time at the bar itself.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(363 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: M-M Parties - Deltona,FL