Eyz Wide Shut - Tampa,FL : Swingers Discussion 1725921021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsFlorida Swingers ClubsEyz Wide Shut - Tampa,FL
TOPIC: Eyz Wide Shut - Tampa,FL
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cant wait to see you all you sexy people out Saturday night. Email your screen name to eyzwideshutllc at gmail dot com and give your screen name to the cashier and get $10 off Full Access!!!

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Hope to see some sexy people out this weekend, it should be a great time!

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Had an awesome time at Eyz on new years eve.We have been going to this club for 2 years and it just keep getting better and better.Got to be the most comfortable , friendliest swinger's club of all.

Spring Hill FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
We would love to have you guys here! Does anyone have any questions about the club! Remember if you sign up on the forum on the Eyz website you can get $10 off on ANY Friday or Saturday even if it isnt an SLS hosted night!

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(578 posts)
We will be there for the weekend Jan 28/30 and plan on going Friday night. Were bringing another couple with us from Ocala. Party of four please.

Kingsley Lake FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I use to be part of the couple who use to run the old Pleasure Palace and finally had the chance to take a tour two weeks ago and all I can say is OMG this place is beautiful!! Don't take everyone's word for it come and see for yourself!! I actually call this a mini swingers mall ...lmaoo First class and top notch swinging!!

Carrollwood FL
Username hidden
(600 posts)
me and my partner are planning on going to this club within the next couple of weeks. never been tis will be our first time out. anyone have any advice for us?

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Is there anyone with more up to date input? It's not so much a specific question about the club as much as the atmosphere. How many couples attend? Are there a lot of single guys on Saturday nights? Have you used the lodging side? Do you go to other clubs? Thanks.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Eyz Wide Shut has been opened under new management for about a year and a half. They are opened thursday, friday, and saturday evenings. How does it measure up to the original play palace and how does it measure up with other large clubs like Trapeze, Hedo, Miami Velvet, etc. Also, how does it measure up to the other clubs in the tampa area? thanks for the input.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(159 posts)
If you would like any information on this club, feel free to contact me. We held a party there a few weeks ago and it was very nice. We are planning on holding more parties there for our group. It is convenient for us and it can accommodate our large group more than comfortably.

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: Eyz Wide Shut - Tampa,FL