Eyz Wide Shut - Tampa,FL : Swingers Discussion 1725921011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsFlorida Swingers ClubsEyz Wide Shut - Tampa,FL
TOPIC: Eyz Wide Shut - Tampa,FL
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I are thinking about going to EWS, probably on a Friday, either June 30 or July 7th. My wife is hoping to find single men to play with. Do you think she'll have any luck, or is it mainly couples?

Winter Park FL

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Another Sexy Weekend Coming up! Anyone have any questions about anything? New to swinging? New to the Club? Area? Anything were glad to help!

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(520 posts)
Just letting you know we will be closed tomorrow April 6th but reopen again April 7th for the Sexiest Bunny Contest. Get those bunny outfits ready!!!

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(520 posts)
Cant wait to see some lovely people this weekend.

Newbies? Swing by and well introduce you around!

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(520 posts)
Hotels- On Saturday you can stay at the Eyz Wide Shut Hotel Or there is a best western, days inn, laquinta, red roof and embassy suites less than 3 miles away

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(520 posts)
Thanks everyone for coming out this weekend! See you this weekend for our club take over! Friday nIght is MIcro Kitten Bikini Fashion show and Saturday is our Lets Get Lucky Lets Get laid contest!

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(520 posts)
there is a embassy suites home wood suites right off the exit. when we come in town to that is where we stay

Switzerland FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
This weekend Gasperilla After Party Be there!

New MARCH Early Bird Pricing!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDES CLUB AND PLAYROOMS Between 8pm-9pm COUPLES are just $30 plus membership After 9pm Couples Fridays $50 plus membership Single Males- Friday- $50 plus membership Single Females- $10 plus membership MUST HAVE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP Membership Prices Couples- $10 Single Males- $25 Single Females- $10 Reminder you MUST bring your membership card, we do not keep any record of this information for privacy purposes. If you do not have it you will be charged for membership. New MARCH Early Bird Pricing!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDES CLUB AND PLAYROOMS Between 8pm-9pm COUPLES are just $30 plus membership After 9pm $60 plus membership Single Males- $75 plus membership Single Females- $10 plus membership MUST HAVE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP Membership Prices Couples- $10 Single Males- $25 Single Females- $10 Reminder you MUST bring your membership card, we do not keep any record of this information for privacy purposes. If you do not have it you will be charged for membership.

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(520 posts)
Just want to say THANKS! To everyone that came out this weekend, we had a great time. So nice to see so many new faces and old of course.

We had a record SLS night it was amazing!

If you wouldnt mind take some time to write a quick review of how awesome you think we are and then message me your email address so I can send you a gift for your next visit at Eyz Wide Shut.

Dont forget

Ladies get FREE drinks on Wednesdays we are open from 8pm - 1am Couples are $10 and Ladies are FREE

Thursdays we are open 8pm -1am Couples $10 and Ladies are FREE

For Friday and Saturdays weve got a super sexy special couples who come in between 8pm and 9pm are just $30 plus $10 membership if you already dont have it.

Cum on and Swing By! This Saturday is our Gasperilla After Party and its going to be wild!

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(520 posts)
Tempt Me Thursdays Ladies Free Couples $10 $2 Wells All Night Doors open 8pm to 1am!!! 8504 Adamo Dr Tampa

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(520 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
TOPIC: Eyz Wide Shut - Tampa,FL