CLUB CINCITY - Seffner,FL : Swingers Discussion 171628
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsFlorida Swingers ClubsCLUB CINCITY - Seffner,FL
TOPIC: CLUB CINCITY - Seffner,FL
Created by: TechSupport
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club CLUB CINCITY

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I see they've are moving to Sarasota twice a month? They thought they had problems in Tampa, where they are open to the sex business's. Good luck here! There would be no way in hell I would be caught in a club that seems to not respect laws or our small community. I can not believe sls gave them a VIP status when they just made their profile a few days ago!

Buyer beware on this!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Hi! EyzWideShut in Tampa is a fully licensed Adult Encounter Center with a Full Liquor Bar. Its a fantastic club and completely immaculate. Sign up on an event if you ever want to check us out and youll get $10 off at the door! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(534 posts)
There are a few clubs like this in the area that have used "donations" and BYOB to circumvent the law... I personally don't know if the charges will stick (I'm no attorney, so maybe they will). We've never visited Cincity, though we twice visited Cincity 2 a couple months ago but no one else was there (now under new management). Sounds like LE is looking to add prostitution to the charges? Probably not a good idea to have a club in a neighborhood. Go rural where everyone can park on property and where neighbors won't hear anything. I know CC2 advertised a DJ, don't know that was the case here... noise, lots of cars and every Friday and Saturday night is a recipe for disaster.

Tampa has licensed "adult encounter" businesses. There's a place in Kissimmee & and one in Maitland where you can meet and play without running the risk of being arrested. That might be the way to go for us Orlando area folk.

Ocoee FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
@shaggy: please post a link or provide some info to support the assertion that Hillsborough SO is going after the patrons. What would they charge them with? Did they arrest anyone who was not operating the club? If not, why didn't they when they had the chance to do so? According to one source, they were investigating for six weeks. Wouldn't they want to make as many arrests as possible while the club was in operation?

Palmetto FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
These people were charged with operating a sexually oriented business without a license and operating a bottle club without proper zoning and permitting. Small stuff when you consider that the real serious stuff to come will be with the Florida State Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco who are actively looking for licensees - whether an admission fee is charged or not - that knowingly permit ANY form of sexual conduct at a venue - or adjacent to a venue - where liquor is sold by the drink. We all know of places like that, so beware!

Jupiter FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
It is only illegal when people are charged money or donations to enter the house. It is not a licensed club, therefore no money can exchange hands.

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Reasonably, this is just the beginning of these type "club" raids here in Florida!

Jupiter FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club CLUB CINCITY

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: CLUB CINCITY - Seffner,FL