Leisure Time Club - Hartford,CT : Swingers Discussion 665801015
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsConnecticut Swingers ClubsLeisure Time Club - Hartford,CT
TOPIC: Leisure Time Club - Hartford,CT
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   15 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
We attended LT for the first time this weekend and it was wonderful. Yes, the neighborhood is not the 'safest' but really there is no need for concern. The club blends right in to its surroundings, but when you get inside, WOW. The place is amazing and the owners are friendly and fun. They keep the club classy and clean. You couldn't find a better time anywhere around.

Hermon ME
Username hidden
(1 post)
I couldn't find a way to post this topic to the general club discussion board so I am posting it in the most active thread.

My girlfriend and I are coming to CT in July to visit my relatives. We were hoping to steal away for a sexually wild and crazy night. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good club to visit for the few days that we are back in New England? Does Leisure Time or any other clubs in CT have Guest Passes or Guest rates?

Snohomish WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have been going to leisure time, off and on, for years now. We love the owners and they are always making new couples feel very comfortable. It is a no pressure enviroment if you are a newbie and a crazy wild enviroment if you are into it. It is basically up to you to find your style. Regardless of your situation we have ALWAYS had a great time and made lots of new friends. It is very clean and while it is located in the city, it is a very well lit street and we all watch out for each other. I have NEVER had a problem with parking there.

Branford CT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Nice club but very dangerous neighborhood.

Windsor CT
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Great club, the new owners are special. We always have a great time there....

Pittsfield MA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Leisure Time Club

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   15 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Leisure Time Club - Hartford,CT