Leisure Time Club - Hartford,CT : Swingers Discussion 66580
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsConnecticut Swingers ClubsLeisure Time Club - Hartford,CT
TOPIC: Leisure Time Club - Hartford,CT
Created by: firelader2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JnJ, the best thing to do is ask other people if they go. They have Newbie Nights several times a year but you just missed the latest one. We sent you an invite to the Leisure Time group we moderate. It isn't well used but 90% of the people in the group have been there. The rest are like you that want to try it. We have been members at LT for 5 years and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(259 posts)
We are looking to try Leisure Time soon, but would love to chat with and meet a few people before we go. What is the best way to go about meeting people that go there first before jumping right in?

Thanks!

Seymour CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
Probabaly the wrong place for this but finding couples just isn't easy. You posted on a mesasge forum for Leisure Time in Hartford. Why not make a visit some Saturday night and mingle and dance with other couples. The LS is even tougher than dating because now instead of two people that have to like each other, you have four.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(259 posts)
We are new to the lifestyle and website! I am beyond excited and ready to jump in ! Here's the thing! I have messagedfew people but we aren't getting many messages! I am a thick girl due to having a bay,maybe that is it? How do we find great couples in the area to have an amazing night with?

Enfield CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
B&D, the ages of those at LT are a great mix from late 20's to early 60's. We have not had problems talking to or meeting younger couples there. In fact, several couples in their early 30's (even late 20's) have told us that they prefer to meet couples older than them. Go back and give it a shot again. We think you will still have fun.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(259 posts)
Hi all. We'd love to hear the thoughts of everyone about attending LT. We've been going since our early thirties(we're over fifty now)and we've been talking to some other long timers who have or are going planning to stop going as they feel the lifestyle has passed them by. We have noticed the average age has been going down. Before we decide to hang it up we'd love to hear what other people think about this. We'd especially like to hear what some of the younger couples think when they see an "older" couple or two at the bar. Does it creep you out or do you say good for them? I remember when we first started going to LT there were a number of older couples there and although we never considered getting together with them we never thought they shouldn't be there. Thanks for any input everyone might have.

Norwich CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Can anyone tell me best way for a single male to get into the lifestyle or best way to meet a single lady interested in lifestyle? Are there any parties or clubs for single men

Southington CT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We goto LTs. Once maybe 2xs a month great people fantastic. Atmosphere. And definitely. And erotic evening.. My girlfriend and I. Have both expanded our horizons..... will be back soon I'm sure

New Haven CT
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have started a new group for those who attend or are interested in attending Leisure Time, CT's only on premise club. Please join us by going to CLUBS and searching for "Leisure Time". We can only invite 10 people per day so once you join, please invite others you know from the club.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(259 posts)
we have really been in life style about a year and love it so far are members at LT and have so much fun there have had a couple night where whole club was watching us in the rooms have burned some memorys there in the minds of our watchers when wife starts off shy then she clicks something and look out she a vixen on the beds starts a fire ball in the club then it seems others follow and she set off with both guys blazing so look out if you see us at LTget the towels ready

Winsted CT
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Leisure Time Club - Hartford,CT