Mon Chalet - Aurora,CO : Swingers Discussion 40746
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsColorado Swingers ClubsMon Chalet - Aurora,CO
TOPIC: Mon Chalet - Aurora,CO
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Mon Chalet

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anyone going Sunday or Monday night?

Lawrence KS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We are planning a vacation in Colorado late July/early August 2013 and are considering staying at Mon Chalet one night. Do any of you who have been there have a suggestion as to which night of the week might be best for a couple in their mid-50s and soft swap?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
We are heading there tonight 08/01/12 very excited

Username hidden
(1 post)
we stayed at the chalet may of last yr. enjoyed it. noticed that the major complaint was that the guys went around jacking-off. if u find that offensive tell the staff, they might say something but not sure. i must say however that staff are very attentive and was told that if anyone is a bother to let them know. anyway, just a thought. i [he] am a people watcher, [she] is the assertive one. have not met up with another couple, it seems that most people just mill around in the pool. only time i was approached was when a couple asked me if i wanted to join in on a gang-bang. It was our first time there and gracefully declined, BUT I DID WATCH- LOL. Wish it wasnt so far away for us, would visit it more often.

Pueblo West CO
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We'll have to see if we can make it up there that weekend, would love to finally meet you.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(293 posts)
We stayed at Mon Chalet last night with our friends. we shared room #7 two room smoking suite. it was great! The room could use up dating but was very clean. Love the mirrors! the hot tubs were a little HOT, we couldn't stay in them very long. The pool was awesome. Very comfortable and relaxing, didn't hook up with anyone but the friends we went with, but found others to be very friendly, and attractive. A few single males but no problems. We plan to go again real soon, It was a lot of fun.

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Opps no way to edit I meant TexMexlovers;;;;

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Tecxexlovers... if you are still around on 9/29 our club will be having a great party we would love to have you check it out. But as for the Mon-chalet..we enjoy each time we are there. Yes there are single men jacking off and it is rude but we also have met some wonderful fun couples and some gentlmen singles also. If you are thinking of gettng a room..do it early they only have 19 rooms and they do fill up fast. Happy Swingig Suzanne and Michael

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
My wife and I went to the Mon Chalet a week ago. It was our first experience in one of these places, and aside from the couple unattractive single males who go there just to jack off, we had a great time. We stayed in room #1, which is red and black and it was outstanding!!! We will go again next time we are both in Denver!!!

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Went there the other night. Could not get a room because they were full of single males. Had a couple of the single guys following us around jacking off, this was really a turn off. We told them we were looking for couples and that did not matter.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Mon Chalet - Aurora,CO