Valley Flirts - Los Angeles,CA : Swingers Discussion 102387
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsCalifornia Swingers ClubsValley Flirts - Los Angeles,CA
TOPIC: Valley Flirts - Los Angeles,CA
Created by: TechSupport
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Valley Flirts
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We attended a hotel event last Saturday, 1/21/11. Really bad. A small handful of attractive people (and none with an attractive spouse), among a sea of old, tired and out of shape. We're not the second coming of Christ the Bodybuilder, but this was creepy.

but not nearly as creepy as the fact that the two guys who throw these parties show up ALONE. The bar was empty until about 11:30 (we were there at 9). We also made the mistake of ordering a dip & chips while we waited. It tasted like it came off the way back bottom shelf of a 7-11. The music was super lame (and I'm pushing 50--not some young hip-hop connoisseur). In fact, the DJ played this one single song 8 times! I think worst of all the music was very low. We spoke to others at the bar in a normal tone of voice and when dancing, I felt like I was dancing to someone else's music in the next room.

Then, we went up to the 'playrooms,' two unimaginative suites filled with valley rats--and again, I saw single males and many faces I'd not seen down in the club. One completely tattooed guy looked like he'd come strait from prison. We're very new to this and have only had a couple of really great experiences (the best at clubFA), but this ranked as the worst case imaginable scene, akin to getting a mouth full of sour milk before realizing its gonna mess up your taste buds for a long time.

Burbank CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Unfortunately, not a good place to play. They reserve a downstairs bar and later open the upstairs playrooms. Party usually starts around 9 with the promise that the play rooms will open 11-11:30. Well it depends on how late everybody arrives and how soon they make their bar money. We went at 9:50, were the first couple there. Not much happening the night we went. So we usually like to do our own thing, get a little loving, and put on a little show if anyone wants to watch and then go home at a reasonable hour. Started asking about playroom at 11:30, they said they could not open them or it would kill the bar business. Left at 12:30 and suites still not open. We have talked to several other people and all had similar experiences. When we go out, we like to eat drink, dance, flirt, and play and get home at a reasonable hour (between 1-2). Can't do that at Valley Flirts Probably ok place to drink, flirt, and party. But there are plenty of those in LA. No a good place if you want to play.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Valley Flirts

Mocksville NC

Username hidden
(1474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Valley Flirts - Los Angeles,CA