Sea Mountain Nude Resort and Lifestyles Hotel - Palm Springs ,CA : Swingers Discussion 72392101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsCalifornia Swingers ClubsSea Mountain Nude Resort and Lifestyles Hotel - Palm Springs ,CA
TOPIC: Sea Mountain Nude Resort and Lifestyles Hotel - Palm Springs ,CA
Created by: FunNapaCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We thanks all the lovers of Sea Mountain as the ONLY lifestyles resort in the USA WE always treat all SLS members with special private dignity. SMI trys hard to present as much freedom unencumbered by judgment with a female centric point of view. The SMI is open every day of the year and welcome all couples and women who are supporters of freedom love power and SLS

Desert Hot Springs CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
New here too. We would be fine for an initial visit as essentially nudists - perhaps watching and being watched. Is there pressure to be full swap seasoned swingers there? Also, are attractive couples in their 40s and 50s common enough, or is it more the 20s and 30s crowd there?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We're considering an eastward sojourn to Sea Mountain Inn and were wondering if there's any more recent feedback. We're brand new to the lifestyle (still testing it out, really) and were thinking it'd be a fun introduction. Anyone have any recent experiences?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We love Sea Mountain when it's warm! We always start with a day pass and have extended every time. Let's see, nude couples laying about sunbathing all day, flirting and rubbing against happy relaxed people who are not wearing their inhibiting protective clothing, and the friendly staff encouraging mingling. A few suggestions; men should bring a razor because of five o'clock shadow, whisker burn on thighs or other delicate areas is a turn off to most ladies. Sun screen, sun screen, sun screen, a good tasting one if possible, also a lounger with shade trees on the west side. Don't bring a book, talk to people instead.

Yucaipa CA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
This was our first experience with a nudest resort, and yes they are lifestyle friendly. People are openly having sex out side in the pool, spa, and lounge areas. They have a very nice play area and the people there made us feel very comfortable. Both the guests and the staff. We had a great time and will difinitlly be going back.

Fontana CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Went last night, as a local club to check out the night time activities, had a good time. Nice pool and spa and dance floor. Hosts and hostesses are very nice people. It was our first experience at a nude resort. we went to see if we could handle it, for future trips to hedo/desire etc. and we did, dropped our clothes and were shocked when nothing actually fell off. What were we worried about all these years. Not saying that im gonna start going to the grocery store nekkid, but nobody laughed at us, and pointed, or shuddered looking at us....so all and all it was a good night. Day time I guess was a blast with 100 people in the pool. We will have to check out day time soon. Hit us up locals if ya ever want a couple to hang out with us at Sea Mountain. Oh

Canyon Lake CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Located in Desert Hot Springs CA this used to be our favorite weekend get away destination when it was the San Marcus Inn. For us it is an expensive stay but we still visit about once a quarter. SMS is an adult only, all nude, all open, sex play, resort. On weekends the rooms are booked for a month or more out. Even as long as two months out on holiday weekends. So you need to make plans if your going to stay overnight in one of the 14 rooms. SMS is even selling out on Sunday nights during the summer season. It is getting close to 100 couples visiting on Saturday, day/night passes during the summer season. Expensive yes, but worth the money. "If your really swingers." The rooms themselves are not worth the money but the atmosphere is. We have not seen anyone rich and famous but the party here is for real and none stop. Example: I had just returned pool side from my room when Dewy pointed a squirt bottle at my mouth and asked me if I wanted a shot of tequila? I politely declined, as I normally do not drink distilled spirits. I would rather stay sober and be ready to play then chance getting drunk. He then pointed the bottle at Carmen's pussy and squeezed, spraying away. How could I not refuse to lick it up! A while later here comes Dewy, making his rounds with his tequila squirt bottle. He asks two gals sitting next to me if they would like a shot? They say yes. Dewy points his bottle at my groin and fires away. 1. Having a guy spraying at your dick is weird. 2. The evaporation of the alcohol is cold! 3. Having two women sucking and licking the tequila off me was great! If your thinking of trying out Hedo II, III, or Desire for a week, Sea Mountain is a good dry run to see if your really up to swinging at that level. Most of the couples we have met and or played with at SMS had Hedo or Desire experience. If all the rooms are booked and your going for a day/night pass there are two straight hotels just two blocks away to stay at. There are also the fine resorts in Palm Springs about 8 miles away or the standard name hotel chains along the I-10 about 5 to 10 miles away. Durring the summer season don't forget to bring flyswatters for the both of you. (Serious} I don't know where they come from but your going to encounter a lot of flies. If you don't have a fly swatter you will wish you paid attention to this post...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
We loved our time at SMI. We had a room and really enjoyed ourselves. :-D

Calimesa CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Can't recommend it enough - had an awesome time!

Hercules CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Does anyone have any input? We are going for the one day full tandem massage/spa experience thsi Friday 2/23.

Thx!

Hercules CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Sea Mountain Nude Resort and Lifestyles Hotel - Palm Springs ,CA