Help
FORUMS › Clubs › California Swingers Clubs › Sea Mountain Nude Resort and Lifestyles Hotel - Palm Springs ,CA
TOPIC: Sea_Mountain_Nude_Resort_and_Lifestyles_Hotel_-_Palm_Springs_,CA
Created by: FunNapaCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.
We were wondering if anyone has ever been to the Mardi Gras party at SMI? we are going on Feb 26th and wanted to see who else is cumming :)

Palm Desert CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Just spent four days at Sea Mountain with a friend. Had a blast. Didn't leave except for dinner (the local Thai place is excellent as is Trio in Palm Springs 25 minutes away). The music was fantastic and the mix matched the time of day - though the conversation was so great I would have preferred that the volume didn't ramp up quite as fast during the day. On the other hand nothing wrong with leaning in close to sexy naked people so you can hear them.

The atmosphere during the week was relaxed and intimate. On Saturday much more like a club (so much so that candy dishes with free condoms would be a good idea). The people were great. The percentage of gorgeous bodies (what I expected in Southern Cal) went up on Saturday. Nothing wrong with that from an aesthetic standpoint, but during the week people were much more "folks next door" - which I liked. Genuine people with natural bodies. and great attitudes. When we were there I would say maybe 25% lifestyle and a majority of the rest were self described "soft swingers". After talking with many of them I would say "non swingers", but the overall vibe they gave off was very acceptant of PDA and people enjoying sex with others. I think many of the non swingers were really getting off on the voyeurism and pushing their own limits, which was cool.

As far as the facility, a little deferred maintenance here and there which struck me right off. With a little more investigation, the place was Clean with a capital C. The young and sexy all female staff was very good, pleasant and attentive. Plenty of good food for breakfast, lunch and snacks. The rules were quickly and firmly, but politely enforced, which kept the creeper guys without their partners present to an almost non-existent minimum (though one friend was asked to leave the hot tub because his wife was watching a football game - which was a crack up. As was the karma of his lovely wife later being asked to remove her shirt and panties in the pool area while I chatted with her trying my best not to grin).

The atmosphere is fun and relaxing to the point where any day trips we had planned got blown off in favor of chilling at the resort. Bottom line: this place is awesome! I am definitely going back as soon as I can.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(823 posts)
THANKS FOR MAKING sea mountain resort spa club hotel the only 5 diamond nude resort and lifestyles club resort in the USA- we love you and come home soon

Desert Hot Springs CA
Username hidden
(181 posts)
We had absolutely the best time ever, and it is only a 4 hour drive from Las Vegas. We loved the open, no pressure, and very relaxed atmosphere with naked people everywhere. The staff was AWESOME and kept us filled with free icy margaritas and attended to every detail with a smile! Plenty of snacks and drinks were available 24/7 as were the club, pool, hot tub, towels, and lounge areas around the pool. The room was very clean with luxurious linen and had a very comfortable bed. The mineral water and it's purported magical properties enhanced the atmosphere even more! We met some very sexy couples from the UK, Australia, and the USA. Everyone we met was very polite, well mannered, and super friendly. The music went from relaxed and chill in the morning to stimulating into the evening and early morning. We will certainly go there again!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
We visited Sea Mountain for the first time in May 2015. It is as close to Hedonism II as you can get in the USA. Save the expense of airfare to and from Jamaica, and just get in your car and drive to Desert Hot Springs. Yes, it costs a little more, but that is a fraction of the cost of Desire or Hedo. The pool and the spa tub are a lot of fun. The Host is a riot, it's like partying with a Rock Star. The rooms are exactly like an upscale Bed & Breakfast in Marin County or Aspen, Colorado. Food and snacks are provided for breakfast and lunch, and you can either go out to a nearby restaurant (of which there are many), or order from a nearby excellent restaurant. We left the resort one morning and did brunch at the nearby Ritz Carlton in Palm Springs. We are into all the Buddha stuff and Asian influence, so we feel right at home in the pool area. The music ranges from 70's Rock to Drake. The ambiance is so kicked back.....we love it.

We are going back for the New Years Eve Party. oh ya

Username hidden
(1 post)
We thanks all the lovers of Sea Mountain as the ONLY lifestyles resort in the USA WE always treat all SLS members with special private dignity. SMI trys hard to present as much freedom unencumbered by judgment with a female centric point of view. The SMI is open every day of the year and welcome all couples and women who are supporters of freedom love power and SLS

Desert Hot Springs CA
Username hidden
(181 posts)
New here too. We would be fine for an initial visit as essentially nudists - perhaps watching and being watched. Is there pressure to be full swap seasoned swingers there? Also, are attractive couples in their 40s and 50s common enough, or is it more the 20s and 30s crowd there?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We're considering an eastward sojourn to Sea Mountain Inn and were wondering if there's any more recent feedback. We're brand new to the lifestyle (still testing it out, really) and were thinking it'd be a fun introduction. Anyone have any recent experiences?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We love Sea Mountain when it's warm! We always start with a day pass and have extended every time. Let's see, nude couples laying about sunbathing all day, flirting and rubbing against happy relaxed people who are not wearing their inhibiting protective clothing, and the friendly staff encouraging mingling. A few suggestions; men should bring a razor because of five o'clock shadow, whisker burn on thighs or other delicate areas is a turn off to most ladies. Sun screen, sun screen, sun screen, a good tasting one if possible, also a lounger with shade trees on the west side. Don't bring a book, talk to people instead.

Yucaipa CA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
This was our first experience with a nudest resort, and yes they are lifestyle friendly. People are openly having sex out side in the pool, spa, and lounge areas. They have a very nice play area and the people there made us feel very comfortable. Both the guests and the staff. We had a great time and will difinitlly be going back.

Oak Hills CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
TOPIC: Sea Mountain Nude Resort and Lifestyles Hotel - Palm Springs ,CA
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.