Gemini Social Club - Pomona,CA : Swingers Discussion 40696
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsCalifornia Swingers ClubsGemini Social Club - Pomona,CA
TOPIC: Gemini Social Club - Pomona,CA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Gemini Social Club

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, we went to Club Gemini and our experience was horrible. It was advertised as a club but really seemed just dirty and nasty. It was a creepy house party. Approx 30 guys and 4 couples. The single guys looked like they came straight from a dirty book store or rest stop. They Were leering and drooling at my wife like she was a piece of raw meat. The staff looked like ex carnies and did not seem very friendly. They would not let you walk through the "club" without paying first and the office was in another location and no refunds. One of their rules was you cannot exchange phone numbers or carry a purse. If I had read that rule before we paid we never would have. You had to lock up your stuff in their lockers with their locks. We walked through when we got there and kept on walking right out the door. Very creepy. I would stay away from that place.

Hesperia CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
First of all the place is not that bad, They do a great job at keeping it clean. yes they admit single guys, but all and I mean all are very respectful and polite. We do go there for the occasional GB and have always had a great time. Never and I mean never had any trouble. By the way this is the Mrs. writing. There is never any of the BS posturing that goes on at places like LAC. We go there because I can walk around nearly naked and never get groped. I actually have to ask to be touched! When in the party rooms, guys always ask if they can be next. If this response makes me a slut or "hard core" so be it. After all we are swingers, and simply like sex, for the sake of sex. foxxyred

San Dimas CA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
By far 1 of the WORST clubs we have ever been to.Its been at least 5 or more years since we have been there,An we still hear nothing good about it.UNLESS your a cpl who love gang bangs this is the place for you,But be carefull you might get FLEAS. ENOUGH SAID

Brooksville FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
No No Never again this place was over run with single males with peckers in hand

Chula Vista CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Gemini Social Club

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Gemini Social Club - Pomona,CA