Freedom Acres - San Bernardino,CA : Swingers Discussion 406971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsCalifornia Swingers ClubsFreedom Acres - San Bernardino,CA
TOPIC: Freedom Acres - San Bernardino,CA
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have not been to Freedom Acres in 4 years. Have they changed their policy regarding Couples Only? Just curious since Kenneth appears to be a single man and has attended. I'm sure many things have changed. That dancing on the bar sounds dangerous!

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
I have only been to Freedom Acres a few times but here is my opinion. The club is Fun and seems to be well thought out. the dance floor is nice and I love to give the girls a whirl on the dance floor. There are a few poles for the ladies and a hand rail on the ceiling so they can dance naked on the bar(very sexy).Nice hot tub, billiard table, a fire pit on the patio for smokers one million clean towels, nice bar tenders, food,lockers,friendly people,and fun play areas. There is a lot of room there but it seem easy to find people when you are looking for them unlike some places that are too spread out and people seem to disappear. I was very Impressed by the host Russ he has done a nice job to make Freedom Acres a great club. even if you don't want to have sex it is a fun place to dance and do some things you could never get away with at night clubs. It is a bit of a drive but well worth the drive for me.

Casper WY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
FA is the best! Although someone needs to remind Russ to not be so stingy with the FREE passes.

Darren and Kari

Hemet CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Freedom Acres

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
TOPIC: Freedom Acres - San Bernardino,CA