Freedom Acres - San Bernardino,CA : Swingers Discussion 40697
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsCalifornia Swingers ClubsFreedom Acres - San Bernardino,CA
TOPIC: Freedom Acres - San Bernardino,CA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Freedom Acres

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
On Sunday the 16th Jane and I are going to Freedom Acres for their afternoon/evening party. We like this one because they allow a few extra guys. We enjoy pleasant conversation, a little foreplay, and of course that extra (over 45) guy. If you can manage a gentlemanly approach, and some laughs, you just might be Janie’s guy. I like to watch and participate a bit. Janie is not bi, Neither am I, but we do enjoy a touch from time to time. Please take a peek at our profile. MFMF MMF MFM

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Went there for the first time 7/20/2013 and find that we really like the place. There were probably 120-140 couples having a good time, dancing, drinking and whatever. Lots of play. Since we didn't know anyone and our first time there it did seem like it was hard to talk to anyone but I think a couple times there and it could become a 'habit'

Corona CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sorry I didn't see this earlier, weget - there were some black couples, but not many. If you are worried you'll be out of place, I don't think you need to worry. But if other black couples are what you are looking for, you're not going to find many.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
We tend to enjoy a few extra males. Their Sunday afternoon/evening event is run by TABOO and usually has about 120 or so people. It's a pretty good event. Funny thing though, at 65 we are beginning to feel like we are out the top of the age range. LOL

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Are there any other black couples that frequent Club FA?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
will go saturday 7 july 2012, fourth time. some latino couple for fun?

Calexico CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We went in July 2011 on a Saturday. There were at least 100 couples. Mostly pretty hot..... we had a terrific time.

Stephen Hawking was there not long ago - LOL

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
We have enjoyed going to ClubFA for years. It is the best nightclub experience in So. Cal. The staff is friendly, the security present but not obtrusive, and the patrons are upscale. The age range gets younger as the night goes on but late twenties to early fifties is a good guess. The first time we went we noticed the women weren't afraid to look you in the eye and smile, unlike vanilla nightclubs. Now we think of the club as an inexpensive date night. We get there early to get the discount and a good locker and table. We get our drinks the way we like them, eat at the suprisingly good buffet, dance a few dances, watch the pole and bar dancers (Sweetie got up on the bar the last time), practice finding new BFFs, and sometimes, if we don't expect it, get lucky. The back rooms pick up after 10 and have a variety of things from private cubbies to exhibition platform beds.

Yucaipa CA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
If your a couple in the swinging lifestyle you know about Freedom Acres. FA has a draw of folks from other states who come to play here. If your new you may want to hold off until your a little more experienced. This is a big on premise play club with close to 200 couples attending on a slow night. Freedom Acres is plum full of sexual energy. FA is located near the I-15, I-215 fork at the bottom of Cajon Pass. FA will let you park a no hookup, RV for overnight stays and there is a hotel six miles down the 215 that FA runs a shuttle to and from starting at 8:00pm to 2:30am. Or you can bring your own bedding and after 3:00am you can claim your spot and crash in the play room. The dance floor is as good as any night club your might go to. With the dance poles and dancing allowed on the bar with women dancing naked or near naked and many women dressed sexy as hell; I think FA is perhaps the best night club you may find in CA period. The huge play room is divided up into multiple areas from very public viewing to simi private little cubby holes. There are no close the door private rooms here. If you walk back into the play area you are going to see a lot of sex going on! And vise versa. Other couples looking for a place to play are going to see you too. One other thing about FA. Truly single women in the lifestyle are about as rare as a unicorn. Not at FA. Seems the single female feels comfortable here and we have seen couples successfully inviting single women back into the play area. And what appeared to be some single women picking up on couples... FA is the big boy of all the lifestyle clubs in CA.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
We went last night. 10/3/08 Friday night for the first time.... What a club! We had the best time. The club was filled with the nicest people of all shapes and sizes and they were so friendly to us. To get the night started, everyone was dancing in the nightclub part and then as the night got a little later, the ladies clothes started coming off and it was just a beautiful sight to see. Ladies were dancing on the bar and the poles and it was just great. The men in the place were hot too! Really, Really hot! We would estimate that there were about 150 people in the club last night. Wow. It was lots of fun! The place is run very well and security makes you feel very safe. This is our new favorite club and we can't wait to come back!

Redding CA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Freedom Acres - San Bernardino,CA