Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs California Swingers Clubs DreamCatchers - Manteca,CA
TOPIC: DreamCatchers - Manteca,CA
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club DreamCatchers

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
we went 1/ 29/11 This was one of the best parties we have been to. The people were friendly. fun and respectful.

We will be back soon

Penn Valley CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
What a disappointment your last dance social that we attended was. Usually most of the couples we encounter or meet at this venue are friendly and fun, but not the last few times we've gone. If a couple is HWP, athletic, friendly and flirty they treat you like you are a leper! Hmmmm. I thought the lifestyle was for people who are secure in their relationship and self-esteem! After 3 years, it's NOT worth the time, effort or money!!!

Lodi CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Held in Manteca at the Best Western inn. It's actually quite fun! The couples we met were very friendly and sociable. Average age was 30's, 40's and 50's whch was great for us. We enjoyed being able to take a quick break to go back into our room so G could change into sexier clothing as the night progressed. Get the sauna room if you go because it is large enough to accomodate 2 or more couples but the jacuzzi in the center of the room can only accomodate 2 comfortably (we tried squeezing in 4 which did not work out too well LOL).

Los Banos CA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I would like to know where I can get some inofrmation about this club. Thank you

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club DreamCatchers

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: DreamCatchers - Manteca,CA