Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs California Swingers Clubs Club Joi - Beverly Hills,CA
TOPIC: Club Joi - Beverly Hills,CA
Created by: TechSupport
Original Starting post for this thread:
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club Joi

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Club Joi is a cool spot to hang out. We go there once a month. Sometimes we play with couples and singles there sometimes we just dance and drink and watch couples get freaky lol.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
I would like to know - since i'm from out of town... how is the drive there? Is parking safe? I hear that East LA is not a place a single woman should be driving around in a slutty outfit. LOL Is it by main frwys and ez to find? Thank you. You can email me or post here.

Username hidden
(1 post)
club joi is a fun and safe place. weve been there and had fun.

weve been to alot of the clubs around the SFV area, as well as F.a., taboo, Cougar den, Sugar hill, 805 playdates, velvet swings, to name a few.

I know another club in van nuys which is more of a dance club as seems like more of the younger crowd dances than plays..

but this is about club joi, two thumbs up .. you will always have a good time there.

email me if you have any more questions..

Chatsworth CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I can provide some feedback, not location though. I attended Joi with a girlfriend of mine and we were blown away by the event. This is where the beautiful ppl mingle, meet and play. The club site is ample and the quality of swingers is superb. I don't think you can go wrong with Joi. Party on!!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Would love to hear some more recent feedback about the club. We're considering making the northward sojourn to the club for our first swinger's party/club, but we're hesitant because of the lack of information about it. Anyone want to post a trip report to help us and others out?

Cheers!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
ellyo, you can just contact the organizers. Drop them an email and they will give you their phone number, which you can call for the details. I don't think they would want their address publicly posted.

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thanks ShadowyValley for your report. It's always reassuring to hear from someone with an impartial view. Sounds like you had fun despite a lack of beautiful men.

Santa Monica CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We went last weekend. It may justify the claim of being the only on-site play club in L.A. in that it is located in a club-type environment -- as opposed to, say, a private home -- and is set up for on-premises play.

It's a pretty large loft/warehouse space on the eastern side of downtown L.A. with open play-spaces on two levels. People who like to retreat to a bedroom at a house party for some intimate conversation and/or play will not find that here, due to the open space and loud club-style DJ. (There is an outdoor smoking patio, though.)

The crowd was mixed, age and race-wise, and both of us agreed that there were many beautiful women (though the Mrs. was not all that impressed by the number of men she considered attractive). We did meet a friendly couple fairly soon after entering and waste a whole lot of time before going upstairs ... so there's that. :-)

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
What's the story with this place? How is it, that they claim to be the only on-site play club in LA, but no here is talking about it? We're interested, but would like to hear from people who've been. What's it like?

Santa Monica CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club Joi

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Club Joi - Beverly Hills,CA