Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs California Swingers Clubs Club Climax - Los Banos,CA
TOPIC: Club Climax - Los Banos,CA
Created by: EuropeanLifestyle The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
If your an experienced full swap couple who live within travel distance to the I-5, Hwy 152 interchange, I really suggest you look into Club Climax. We met couples from Santa Cruz, The Bay Area and all over the Central Valley. You don't have to travel all the way to LV or FA to look for a really good party. I am not going to give the exact location. The party is held at a hotel in one of the small communities along the I-5. The hotel blocks off one part of the hotel for couples attending the party. The party is in one of the banquet rooms at the end of an interior hallway. Easy, private access from the party room to your room. Dress as sexy and daring as you want. There is a theme each month but not necessary to dress the theme to attend. Some of the women changed two or three times as the party got sexier. The party room is supposed to be off premise (which means your supposed to take it to your room.) However the atmosphere was so sexually charged, sex was happening in the party room. This event is for couples and single ladies only. Which, there was a very nice looking unicorn spotted! This was my dates first lifestyle event and I really did not expect anything to happen. We met several couples at the pool side mixer. The women made K feel very comfortable. K suggested we go to visit in one of the couples room as the as the mixer broke up. I thought: "Good idea, let K chat with the woman and visit, small talk and such." No sooner did we walk in the room and our clothes had been taken off us and ..... Another very nice thing was breakfast the next morning. Most everyone met at one of the diners, where a private room was provided. It allowed us to talk about the previous night, exchange contact information and to ask: What was your name? I just received word that the hotel has dropped the price of rooms to $55.00 for couples attending the party.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Club Climax - Los Banos,CA