Club Amnesty - Orange ,Ca : Swingers Discussion 48285
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSClubsCalifornia Swingers ClubsClub Amnesty - Orange ,Ca
TOPIC: Club Amnesty - Orange ,Ca
Created by: mike_jana The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We are getting news letters like this one. "Club Amnesty is proud to announce that we are now: EXTREME SENSUAL PARTIES Complete Bar & Restaurant TAKE-OVER. Please don't wait too long to sign up or we will be sold out. Misbehaving is not required: but is highly encouraged! Live DJ Spinning the Hottest and latest Tunes just for you. Dance floor * Drinking * Grinding * No Host Bar * Reasonably priced drinks. Hors d oderves will be served Limited Space for only 80 couples $60 per couple 9pm till 1am. After party will be following: Address and directions for the after party will be given out at the Restaurant. The Restaurant address will only be emailed to those who have paid for this party. PLEASE CALL US TO PAY FOR YOUR RESERVATION. (714) ........ Please leave a message if we don't pick up. We will call you back A.S.A.P. Click here to send us an email! ************************************* UNLEASH YOUR WILDEST DESIRES! " So it looks like they have reopened as a off premise meet and greet social club with private house parties after the meet and greets.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
hi all. don & michelle here.

we are sooo confused. we thought amnesty closed months ago due to " the fire marshall" lol.

we got an email saying they would open again somewhere else in a location they already have in 2009.

now i see these threads. are we talking about the same club? have they re-opened already? can anyone advise...thanks much,

d & m

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Where can I insert a LOL smiley? :)

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Hey Guys Kim and Ann here. Hope we can hook up soon. Love your club.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hey Hotties... OCEYECANDY wants to see you @ Amnesty.

Email us and let us know if your thinking of attending amnesty. We have the inside tip of this place. If we get enough people together Im sure we can Do a total Club TakeOver. You must be HOT, SEXY, and ready to party. OCEYECANDY knows how to have a good time. If you want to have the night of your dreamz then contact us.

See you THERE! -=OCEYECANDY=-

Orange CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Understandable.

But on the other hand, I'm not saying they should let in a lot of single guys...select select select IS the key there. There are clubs that do accept the men, however, they are screened/interviewed and such, and are regulars. Therefore, the trust has opened with the owners of the clubs...so they have that trust.

And yes I agree single females should be allowed to go...that would be a good way to open up the clientele BIG time.

However, sadly, I cannot go and if I could I more than likely wouldn't..personal choice sexually speaking. I'm not into women lol...my thing is MFM, so unless they open to a FEW select single men, I'm afraid it would be out of the question for moi :)

There are ways to do things, you just know how to go about doing them the right way without letting down or bringing down something you've already started :)

xoxo take care!

~Lis~

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Elizabeth, I like Amnesty because it is a couples club. I don't like having a lot of single men eyeing my lady and trying to get in where they are not welcome. We don't mind single men, but at some clubs it is too much. I would like it if they would change the policy to allow single women. There is girl on girl play and the girls help satisfy each other when us guys are "recovering".

Having said the above I wish others would try the club and build up the clientle. We enjoy the club and the higher price is worth it when you figure in the nice place, for us close to home, and the passes when it is your birthday.

Brea CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I have been looking at your party postings seems you have one every weekend, but very few click on attending-- I see you don't accept singles in the club but your looking for yourselves. I have read that Elite Swingers of So Cal and other Venues out there accepts Select Singles- will you be changing your clubs policy to allow select singles as well?

Thank you

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Club Amnesty is the Hottest Club in Orange, ca. It is growing every week, thanks to many couples sites including are SLS. We want to thank SLS and all the couples from his site who have attended and help us to grow. If you have been here you know we are not like other clubs. If you haven't been here you need to know we are clean, up-scale and real. Look for the up coming SLS event soon at Club Amnesty.

Orange CA
Username hidden
(125 posts)
This Forum is for discussion about the Swingers Club Club Amnesty

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Club Amnesty - Orange ,Ca