Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Clubs Arizona Swingers Clubs Encounters Social Club - Phoenix,,AZ
TOPIC: Encounters Social Club - Phoenix,,AZ
Created by: KuteKouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's what I heard. I believe it was when Sheriff Joe Arpaio was making a name for himself.

Encounters and Discretions are low rent in any sense. One day I went with some others just to see what they were like. We walked in, around, and straight out.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(331 posts)
We had a GREAT club here (cameleon,s) that got closed down by the city. The remaining two are low rent by that standard. Too bad.

Laveen AZ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Another explanation would be that the local swinger clubs in AZ are very low rent.

M&G's are the way to go for sure.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(331 posts)
Thanks again. :)

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Absolutely. New people get easily overwhelmed. A new couple going to Encounters is like throwing an infant into the deep end of the pool.

It could work out for the best, but there are easier ways to accomplish the same goal.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Thanks coffeeandcream. Can you explain why you think that?

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
If I was new, Encounters would be the VERY LAST PLACE on Earth I would go. Seriously, time for plan B. A nice meet and greet followed by an invitation only house party.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Any new reviews or updates on Club Encounters? My wife and I are newbies and are considering going there to meet people in the lifestyle and learn more about it. However if the place is sleazy, then that would not be a good beginning to our journey.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Its not the cleanest or the nicest high end place, but we have still had a lot of fun at Encounters :)

Here's hoping it gets a facelift!

Paso Robles CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We have been several times. Cleanliness is certainly an issue. We would stronly encourage a dress code. No shorts, no hats. Single males need to show up dressed for success. Alot of couples including us go to find a single male. A very simple screening process wou;d lead to more couples showing up. More couples equal more sex. More sex equals more guests. More guests equal more revenue. Damn we miss Club Chameleon. The nice clean dress code required worked.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Encounters Social Club - Phoenix,,AZ