Help
FORUMS › Clubs › Arizona Swingers Clubs › Encounters Social Club - Phoenix,,AZ
TOPIC: Encounters_Social_Club_-_Phoenix,,AZ
Created by: KuteKouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
To each his own, I say.. (To bury the obvious elephant in the room..)

Anywho, new to the club scene here.

How do people dress at Encounters....More the slacks and shirt, costumes and sexywear, or come as you casually are?

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I have been in the lifestyle for over thirty years and have been to some of the best on premise Clubs in the country. My favorite club in the Phoenix area had been Club Chameleon until it was shut down by a crackdown ordered by the mayor of Phoenix in 2005. Neither Club Enconters or Discretions (the only two remaining on premise clubs in Phoenix) would qualify as a high end club. In fact, both clubs have to operate on a shoe-string budget. I've been going to Encounters since Chameleon closed, both as a single lady and as a couple. I disagree with the posts that say the Encounters is not clean. I know for a fact that the upstairs rooms are thoroughly cleaned and the linings are changers after each use. While the furniture -- both upstairs and downstairs -- are economical -- they are clean and serviceable. If I had any complaint it would be that the mattresses are not of better quality. But, they are serviceable. I frequently go to Encounters to meet with people I have chatted with on SLS because it is a safe place to meet and, if we choose to have sex, the rooms are suitable for adult fun. For those who prefer M&G event to meet others, have fun. For me, I prefer to meet at an on-premise Club and I have no hesitation going to Encounters. And , lest I be called someone who likes "low-rent" accommodations, when I'm on vacation I only stay at high-end Starwood or Marriott hotels. As far as on-premise clubs are concerned, Encounters is the equivalent of a Budget Inn or Super 6 -- clean, safe and serves the purpose. For those who only want to go to high end on-premise clubs, I have some good recommendations in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Pennsylvania, New York and Florida. But, if you are in the Phoenix area, there is nothing wrong with Encounters.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
That's what I heard. I believe it was when Sheriff Joe Arpaio was making a name for himself.

Encounters and Discretions are low rent in any sense. One day I went with some others just to see what they were like. We walked in, around, and straight out.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(334 posts)
We had a GREAT club here (cameleon,s) that got closed down by the city. The remaining two are low rent by that standard. Too bad.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Another explanation would be that the local swinger clubs in AZ are very low rent.

M&G's are the way to go for sure.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(334 posts)
Thanks again. :)

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Absolutely. New people get easily overwhelmed. A new couple going to Encounters is like throwing an infant into the deep end of the pool.

It could work out for the best, but there are easier ways to accomplish the same goal.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Thanks coffeeandcream. Can you explain why you think that?

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
If I was new, Encounters would be the VERY LAST PLACE on Earth I would go. Seriously, time for plan B. A nice meet and greet followed by an invitation only house party.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Any new reviews or updates on Club Encounters? My wife and I are newbies and are considering going there to meet people in the lifestyle and learn more about it. However if the place is sleazy, then that would not be a good beginning to our journey.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: Encounters Social Club - Phoenix,,AZ
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.